The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Which accommodations are best for postgraduate students?

Hey guys! I hope you can help me out on this one, as there aren't many discussions addressing accommodations for post-graduate students attending Warwick this year. I am an international post-graduate student looking for the best place to live during my stay at Warwick. I have seen Benefactors, Craycroft, Heronbank and Lakeside- Which ones would you suggest? Also- I have to add to the list some off-campus accommodations- any thoughts on those too? Thank you very much! I would greatly appreciate any guidance or comments you can provide.
Reply 1
Original post by RMA2017
Hey guys! I hope you can help me out on this one, as there aren't many discussions addressing accommodations for post-graduate students attending Warwick this year. I am an international post-graduate student looking for the best place to live during my stay at Warwick. I have seen Benefactors, Craycroft, Heronbank and Lakeside- Which ones would you suggest? Also- I have to add to the list some off-campus accommodations- any thoughts on those too? Thank you very much! I would greatly appreciate any guidance or comments you can provide.

Depends your budget. Claycroft is the most budget friendly and very close to a marketplace called Tesco. Benefactors is the most expensive accomodation of warwick. Lakeside and heronbank are pretty much the same. Off campus options have nicer rooms but well, it will take more time to go to the university. Liberty Park is the closest i think. Since you are international, you will get your top choice most propably anyways, just apply on time.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Quick Reply

Latest