Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Staffordshire and Halls (clearing) Staffordshire and Halls (clearing) Anyone going to Staffordshire uni? Anyone doing Sports Journalism? Also, Ive gone through clearing (I managed to reject UCLanc's unconditional offer of Journalism and English Lit... for some reason I dont fancy Shakespeare and Jacobean theatre at degree level!) and im unsure whats happening with accomodation as the Staffs acc site is currently 'Under construction'! Is it guaranteed? Whats it like?!

ReputationRep:
    can you justify having 4 threads on the same thing???

ReputationRep:
    can u justify being welsh. its the first time I used this site and thort i was updating, not re entering me thread. that ok?

ReputationRep:
    yea thats fine. (if a little lolable) but don't call me welsh when im not. even so whats wrong with being welsh?

ReputationRep:
    lolable?! not a word dude

ReputationRep:
    yea thats right ignore the welsh question! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok, Erm, lets see, sheep and dirty sanchez...

ReputationRep:
    i presume you don't like new zealand either then? they have a lot of sheep too!

will be funny when someone who is actually welsh reads this thread.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.