The Student Room Group

Why do people do this? :angry:

Just wondering why people like to destroy and demean people who have low confidence.

They say peple like confidence but then demean and essentially bully those who have low confidence. Thats really going to hep them and their confidence isnt it? Not!

:angry:
Aww, it's best to take no notice. :hugs:

I guess people do that because they want to feel like that they have power over someone, and for that they target the vulnerable :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by King42415
I think it's most likely to happen because the person irritates them, or to feel better about themselves.

Not really an excuse for bullying though

Plus, Its not even that. Its the way they demean people who struggle with confidence. if you struggle with low confidence, that makes it worse and the circle is ongoing until some end up depressed etc...

Original post by Dr Strange
Aww, it's best to take no notice. :hugs:

I guess people do that because they want to feel like that they have power over someone, and for that they target the vulnerable

Bullies then
omgggg yes it made me sooo mad when some users on here were mocking and jus getting rude to @gareths ..
Karma will come and kick their butt , it's normally a projection of their own insecurities . It you looked into their private lives they'd be very unfulling and kinda sad.

There's a troll on here who does it to me :laugh:! Try to ignore it and focus on the positives in your life. Talk to the people that matter , friends / family who care about u , they can give u a boost x
I think the majority of the time they like to see people feel worthless and they feel like they've achieved something, so basically they're pathetic and are good for nothing else 👍🏻
Original post by Anonymous
Not really an excuse for bullying though

Plus, Its not even that. Its the way they demean people who struggle with confidence. if you struggle with low confidence, that makes it worse and the circle is ongoing until some end up depressed etc...

Bullies then

Yeah basically :redface:
It makes them feel better about themselves cause they're insecure.
they're insecure and feel the need to put people down in an attempt to fill the void in their **** life
Reply 9
There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance/insecurity. People like that who keep stepping over the line will find out the hard way what kind of damage that can do.
Fun?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending