The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

humans like ice cream
Not you again ,seriously Mr smurf.
Your friend told you that they go for white girls because they're easy but they go for asian girls more because they aren't?
Original post by Angry Bird
humans like ice cream

facts.
are you an Asian girl, OP?
Reply 7
Sounds like your friend is an Asian guy and he got rejected by a white girl :rofl:
Coming from an Oriental guy who only likes white girls, if they were easy then I would had some success with them. Easy or not they never go for Oriental guys though. :sad:

I definitely do not prefer girls of my own race over white girls.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Asian guys like white girls because they're easy. That's what my friend told me. He also said Asian guys actually prefer Asian girls especially for the long term because they're classy unlike white girls who grind on every guy they see. They all go clubbing to look for guys to sleep with Is this true?

So just because one friend has told you what he claims all white girls do , you have come to the assumption they are all "easy" and "not classy".
If you believe that then you need to get out more. Your friend sounds like a delusional ****boi

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by bobby147
Not you again ,seriously Mr smurf.

I'm not the OP.
Original post by Mr Smurf

I definitely do not prefer girls of my own race over white girls.

why
Original post by Bang Outta Order

If you mean Asian as in afghan yes. But I'm talking about Asians as in pakistani and Indian.
why

I'm much more attracted to white girls physically.

I've been told it before too but I think it's asian guys lusting after white girls and the fact they can't be with them? I guess
Original post by Mr Smurf
I'm much more attracted to white girls physically.

I see. So it's not a status thing?

If you mean Asian as in afghan yes. But I'm talking about Asians as in pakistani and Indian.

I mean Asian as in all of those, just figured you'd be a nonwhite girl
Reply 17
yes for south asian guys generally they prefer south asian girls for long term because they are more wifey material and also cultural similarity, but if the white girl is not a feminist and believes in traditional values then they will take them for long term too.
(edited 6 years ago)
Asian guys like white girls because they're easy. That's what my friend told me. He also said Asian guys actually prefer Asian girls especially for the long term because they're classy unlike white girls who grind on every guy they see. They all go clubbing to look for guys to sleep with Is this true?

apparently a big reason why so much Asian men were grooming young girls in Rotherham was because their own women don't really put out much before marriage, ...and white girls do, but white women were too hard for them, and young white girls are easier to influence

Asian girls go clubbing, **** anyone, drink, smoke, drugs, white girls don't hide it like asians

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest