Turn on thread page Beta

does anyone want to see my movie? Part 2 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i know this isn't the first time I'm bothering everyone with my stupid, patethic teen movie, but last time i couldnt send it to neone. i finally found a way, the MSN ! it's a parody of a catholic alll girls schools, in fact it's true story, supposed to give a better image of bording skools, not geeky at all! please im giving it to the bbc 2morrow and i dont wanna get embarrassed in front of them if it's crap..

it's about 6 min long and u need windows media player to watch it! thanx

ReputationRep:
    go on, let's have a look!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    go on, let's have a look!
    yay!! thanx ure my hero but what's your email address?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasminouchka)
    i know this isn't the first time I'm bothering everyone with my stupid, patethic teen movie, but last time i couldnt send it to neone. i finally found a way, the MSN ! it's a parody of a catholic alll girls schools, in fact it's true story, supposed to give a better image of bording skools, not geeky at all! please im giving it to the bbc 2morrow and i dont wanna get embarrassed in front of them if it's crap..

it's about 6 min long and u need windows media player to watch it! thanx
    i wanna watch it

it sounds good :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i wanna see it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasminouchka)
    yay!! thanx ure my hero but what's your email address?
    check ur private messages at the top right of the page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    i wanna watch it

it sounds good :cool:
    cool, if ure logged on the msn ill send it 2 u, might me long though , but ull get it. Tanx

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.