The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Where to upload documents for conditional offer

I have received a conditional offer. I accepted it but can't seem to find where to upload the documents they require.
Original post by sdkjh
I have received a conditional offer. I accepted it but can't seem to find where to upload the documents they require.

Hey @sdkjh,

You can upload images of your results through the Surrey Self-Service portal. If you have any problems please contact our Admissions team on [email protected] or call +44(0)1483682222.

Hope this helps! :smile:

All the best,
Ashley
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Thank you,
The problem is I can't find where to upload it. I would believe that I should upload it under "Supporting Evidence" but there's written "no supporting evidence is needed".

I have tried contacting the Admissions team but they haven't answered me yet.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by sdkjh
Thank you,
The problem is I can't find where to upload it. I would believe that I should upload it under "Supporting Evidence" but there's written "no supporting evidence is needed".

I have tried contacting the Admissions team but they haven't answered me yet.

Hi @sdkjh,

Can you send me the email address you used to contact the Admissions team, along with your full name and URN (the number found at the top of all correspondence from the university to you)? Please private message me this info and I will chase it up with the Admissions team :smile:

All the best,
Ashley

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending