The Student Room Group

Student bursary for 2nd year

I have just completed my first year of uni and going into second year and i have just noticed that i am eligible for a student bursary from my uni as my parents earn less than a certain amount of money. The uni knows and emails you if you are eligible by looking at the information you send in to student finance. I however never sent in my parents income information as i was just applying for the minimum amount you can recieve. I've already sent off my declaration for student finance for next year, is there any way i can send student finance my parents income information and be eligible for the bursary in time for second year???
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
I have just completed my first year of uni and going into second year and i have just noticed that i am eligible for a student bursary from my uni as my parents earn less than a certain amount of money. The uni knows and emails you if you are eligible by looking at the information you send in to student finance. I however never sent in my parents income information as i was just applying for the minimum amount you can recieve. I've already sent off my declaration for student finance for next year, is there any way i can send student finance my parents income information and be eligible for the bursary in time for second year???

Hi Tsrsarahhhh,

You can still apply for the application to be means tested. If you return to us the household income form which you complete and the financial assessment form for your parents from the link below:

http://bit.ly/Oty2LV

Warm regards.

Quick Reply

Latest