x Turn on thread page Beta

only for serious narb watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i extremely offended...there is nothing wrong with being from liverpool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaABBB)
    hah, i bet you're a chubby chubs, no, you PM me and prove me wrong
    LMAO i bet you i'm not but if it makes you feel any better just think of me as a dunkin' donut, but softer.

I'll PM you my picture over my dead body, until then you'll keep dazzie, go play with your robots, tweak their nuts and what not hmm?

(Original post by Absolution)
    LMAO i bet you i'm not but if it makes you feel any better just think of me as a dunkin' donut, but softer.

I'll PM you my picture over my dead body, until then you'll keep dazzie, go play with your robots, tweak their nuts and what not hmm?
    and you go on a diet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaABBB)
    and you go on a diet.
    LOL thanks for the PM dazzie, reeeeal subtle

I don't really understand where this is going tbh, i don't need to :confused: Maybe pretend i'm gay or asian may help you dazzie, i really don't know what to say.

(Original post by Absolution)
    LOL thanks for the PM dazzie, reeeeal subtle

I don't really understand where this is going tbh, i don't need to :confused: Maybe pretend i'm gay or asian may help you dazzie, i really don't know what to say.
    you asked me too, i guess i'm right ( as always )

ReputationRep:
    hmm, i'd probably do you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobbybrown)
    hmm, i'd probably do you.
    dazya??!! :eek:

double b = bobby brown or batty boy???

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.