The Student Room Group

guy I'm talking to keeps asking for pictures of me

So a guy I started talking to recently keeps asking me for pictures of myself. He said he thinks I'm a catfish but all the pictures he's seen are of me. I've probably sent him 20 pictures of myself by now but he's still asking for more. I even deleted snapchat because of this guy because he keeps wanting me to send him snaps of myself. It's annoying me so much. So I told him people have told me I look better in person. Today I got angry and said 'do you still think I'm a catfish, more people have approached me in person than have DMed me'. I wish I never said that now because it sounds really bad, but I was angry because he wants more pics. I don't take many pictures of myself so I don't have that many. Will he think I'm vain now? Have I said something wrong

EDIT: I forgot to mention he doesn't even check the snaps I put on my story, he seems so interested in looks only because he seems like hes so concerned with figuring out how I look but isn't interested in knowing me as a person. LOL he messaged afterwards saying what I said was vain and after we exchanged a few texts he stopped replying. He lives in Manchester and I live in London so maybe thats why he was so concerned about the catfish thing. He messaged saying he was busy and then I told him we should stop talking. Thanks for the advice everyone, you've really helped alot :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
He sounds like d*ck tbh. You haven't said anything wrong. It's up to you if you wanna send pics or not.
Original post by qasim_96
He sounds like d*ck tbh. You haven't said anything wrong. It's up to you if you wanna send pics or not.

Thanks for answering :smile: you're right to be honest
Original post by tammie123
So a guy I started talking to recently keeps asking me for pictures of myself. He said he thinks I'm a catfish but all the pictures he's seen are of me. I've probably sent him 20 pictures of myself by now but he's still asking for more. I even deleted snapchat because of this guy because he keeps wanting me to send him snaps of myself. It's annoying me so much. So I told him people have told me I look better in person. Today I got angry and said 'do you still think I'm a catfish, more people have approached me in person than have DMed me'. I wish I never said that now because it sounds really bad, but I was angry because he wants more pics. I don't take many pictures of myself so I don't have that many. Will he think I'm vain now? Have I said something wrong

EDIT: I forgot to mention he doesn't even check the snaps I put on my story, he seems so interested in looks only because he seems like hes so concerned with figuring out how I look but isn't interested in knowing me as a person

So why are you still talking to him? DUMP HIM. Crazy/ ridiculous you sent him 20 pics. If someone asks you to do something you dont want to do, then just say no.
Don't send anymore pictures, he seems well off to be honest.
Thanks for answering :smile: you're right to be honest

Do not feel that you're under obligation to send anyone pics. In fact, do not feel obliged to send any personal details. It's up to you to decide what you want to do.
Probably wants nudes lmao
Heavy this
Your 'outburst' was completely justified. Leave him.
It is obvious he is just trying to influence you into feeling the need to keep sending him pictures. Take the necessary steps to block/delete him etc and from now on, be careful not to keep sending your pictures to those you don't know well.
20 pictures and he still doubts you.... that's concerning .... if he isn't interested in you as a person leave cause it just seems he's only got the aim of clarifying whether you are who you are in your pictures since he probably thinks you're goodlooking ...he's basically just viewing you as a piece of meat

as a wise man once said "you're better than that" -Rocky
Thank you everyone for the answers :smile:
Original post by somemightsay888
Probably wants nudes lmao
Heavy this

lool he probably does to be honest because he's not satisfied with 20 pics of my face lol

Original post by Anonymous
Your 'outburst' was completely justified. Leave him.

thank you for the response, that made me feel better :smile: I think I should
Reply 12

EDIT: I forgot to mention he doesn't even check the snaps I put on my story, he seems so interested in looks only because he seems like hes so concerned with figuring out how I look but isn't interested in knowing me as a person

sounds like a creep, sack him off.
Reply 13
He's a moist yute. You don't need him.
You shouldn't force yourself into finding a 'Special someone, the true ones will come to you when you least expect it. :-)
Reply 14

he does seem overly concerned about the whole catfish thing, ..then again there are a LOT of catfishes these days.

He seems a bit too focussed on your appearance too, i'm not surprised as that's the world we're living in these days. Women are just as bad tbh......
but why would he suddenly stop replying :s-smilie: a bit weird because I don't think I said anything wrong

EDIT: I forgot to mention he doesn't even check the snaps I put on my story, he seems so interested in looks only because he seems like hes so concerned with figuring out how I look but isn't interested in knowing me as a person. LOL he messaged afterwards saying what I said was vain and after we exchanged a few texts he stopped replying. He lives in Manchester and I live in London so maybe thats why he was so concerned about the catfish thing

This sounds really bad and he is not worth your time. Please delete and block him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending