The Student Room Group

A girl likes me or not?

A girl has been chatting with me for sometime now but she has a boyfriend, but we've been chatting everyday then one day she asked me to dance with her then one day I had given her a coffee she was very concerned why I did not drink it, then there was Day when my friends were going for a trip, she asked me three times why I'm not going for it as I had other plans and then she asked me for a gift.. does this mean anything?
Original post by gaut
A girl has been chatting with me for sometime now but she has a boyfriend, but we've been chatting everyday then one day she asked me to dance with her then one day I had given her a coffee she was very concerned why I did not drink it, then there was Day when my friends were going for a trip, she asked me three times why I'm not going for it as I had other plans and then she asked me for a gift.. does this mean anything?

How old are you?
Not really, if she has a boyfriend. She would either be cheating or just being a good friend

Original post by em211997
How old are you?

Also I second this
Reply 3
Original post by em211997
How old are you?
I'm 20
Reply 4
Sounds like she's being friendly dude. Zip yourself back up, no nookie for you.
You could you know - ask her nicely?
Original post by gaut
I'm 20

Sorry.. I had assumed you were a lot younger. Don't be so naive when you're in these kind of interactions cos as people have said, she's probably just being friendly. I'm sure she'd be more upfront if she was interested. And even if she was, don't go there if she's in a relationship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending