The Student Room Group

OFFICIAL ENTRY THREAD - Summer Bucket List Challenge 2017

Scroll to see replies

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4824766&p=72647260#post72647260

Here's my entry! Hope you all enjoy a little Monsoon season! <3
beginning to see a trend develop related to Harry Potter movie marathons in these summer bucket lists :colondollar: :rofl:
Original post by bizzy_penguin
beginning to see a trend develop related to Harry Potter movie marathons in these summer bucket lists :colondollar: :rofl:

Yeah I've noticed that! And the colour coding seems to be popular too :smile:
Original post by brainzistheword
Yeah I've noticed that! And the colour coding seems to be popular too :smile:

Give me Harry Potter and aesthetically pleasing organisation skills or give me death.

(we're all a bit basic and im proud of us)
Original post by Jinkx Monsoon
Give me Harry Potter and aesthetically pleasing organisation skills or give me death.

Absolutely :smile: there's nothing wrong with colourful organisation and Harry Potter :wink:
Original post by Michiyo
I have a question. Do I have to write blog entries or can I just say 'Today I crossed a thing off my summer bucket list'? I am asking because I already have a summer blog and I would like to update that one with blog entries instead :redface:

You can totally do just that! For the winners, we'll be looking at people who have made an attempt at everything on their list, update us about how it's going regularly, and have a creative little blog going! But you can shape it however you want!

This post actually just made me LOL IRL. :rofl: Harry Potter represent.
But of course! Please do!
I think the first part of your username is fine, however if you still want to edit it then you press edit on the op and go into (I think) preview mode (the one with tonnes of settings and stuff). You should be able to edit the title of your post from there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BlinkyBill

:flower: SUMMER BUCKET LIST CHALLENGE 2017 :flower:

:blow: OFFICIAL ENTRY THREAD :blow:

:flower2: Welcome to the Summer Bucket List Challenge 2017! :flower2:

Weeks of glorious sunshine, high temps, blue skies and lazy days...summer is the best, right? You can make yours even better by taking on the Summer Bucket List Challenge, and maybe becoming a little bit richer! Stave off the boredom and achieve something awesome during the best months of the year.

The best Summer Bucket List wins £250 cash, a one-of-a-kind TSR artwork AND a super secret bonus prize! :dance:

Four runners up will also receive £25 each! :coma:

How to enter

Step One: Simply create a thread in the Summer Beach Hut forum. Include your username and Summer Bucket List in the title.

Step Two: Post the link to your bucket list thread right here!You can also ask any questions you have here.

The deadline for entering the challenge is Monday 24 July. To be part of the competition, you'll need to have your thread created and bucket list in the original post. The challenge will run for six weeks over summer, until the closing date on Friday 1 September. :fleurdelis:

Post your bucket list in the original post (OP) of your thread, then keep us updated! More detail and some ideas here.

HAPPY SUMMER '17!

:bl:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4835066&p=72754776#post72754776

There's my bucket list, here's hoping its a productive summer!
Did a thread here
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4835118&p=72755006#post72755006

Let's hope that with extra TSR I can force myself to commit! :tongue:
Oops started mine a week or so ago, but forgot to post a link here!
Here it is :smile:
Original post by BlinkyBill
x

Will viewcount/number of posts affect our chances of winning at all? @CheeseIsVeg's thread is LEAGUES ahead of mine in terms of both, and I'm just watching it in awe... :biggrin: Mine's much quieter, and I'm worried that not being so popular might be dooming my chances before I even get going with it... >-(o

(ilu and your thread cheese btw!!! it's some good stuff)
Will viewcount/number of posts affect our chances of winning at all? @CheeseIsVeg's thread is LEAGUES ahead of mine in terms of both, and I'm just watching it in awe... :biggrin: Mine's much quieter, and I'm worried that not being so popular might be dooming my chances before I even get going with it... >-(o

(ilu and your thread cheese btw!!! it's some good stuff)

It doesn't! From last year this was evident!

Thanks very much, will check yours out :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
It doesn't! From last year this was evident!

Thanks very much, will check yours out :smile:

How do they pick the winners then? Is it just random chance? Number of places visited and most exciting places?
(because if so, then so many people are at better odds given I'm not going travelling like some people)
Original post by EstelOfTheEyrie
How do they pick the winners then? Is it just random chance? Number of places visited and most exciting places?
(because if so, then so many people are at better odds given I'm not going travelling like some people)

Nooooope
they have a read of everything you've written in the thread and do the same for each one
have a lil discussion :mmm:
make a decision :teehee:
or something sensible like that :yes:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4838010&p=72779182#post72779182

Here's my bucket list! I'm excited to make my summer more productive:smile:
Does actually managing 2 lie-ins over the weekend count?

Quick Reply

Latest