Worried about my (illegal) tattoo?! Can I go to a doctor?

Watch
username2994340
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Basically, I'm 15 and I got a tattoo four days ago. (Please don't start preaching about how i shouldn't hve done it because...i did. Its kind of too late😂) Anyway, it didn't hurt at first but now, four days later, it does and I'm worried it may be the start of an infection? The tattoo looks fine, it's not red or anything, but I'd like to go to a doctor anyway just to check. The thing is, as my tattoo was slightly​ illegal...can I? Will a doctor tell my parents about it? Or report me or something? I'm in the UK btw...any help appreciated!
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No your doctor is interested in keeping you safe and healthy. They will probably give you a lecture if you had it done in dodgy conditions but that's it. They won't share anything you say unless they believe you are in some sort of danger or unable to make an informed decision about your own health. Go see your doctor and play it safe.
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by avamaeh)
Basically, I'm 15 and I got a tattoo four days ago. (Please don't start preaching about how i shouldn't hve done it because...i did. Its kind of too late😂) Anyway, it didn't hurt at first but now, four days later, it does and I'm worried it may be the start of an infection? The tattoo looks fine, it's not red or anything, but I'd like to go to a doctor anyway just to check. The thing is, as my tattoo was slightly​ illegal...can I? Will a doctor tell my parents about it? Or report me or something? I'm in the UK btw...any help appreciated!
Is it at least a tasteful tattoo?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (289)
55.79%
I don't have everything I need (229)
44.21%

Watched Threads