The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Referral

Hi, I have been referred in one of my uni modules and was wondering am I allowed to use one of the references that I already used in my original assessment?.

thank you.
Original post by charsti
Hi, I have been referred in one of my uni modules and was wondering am I allowed to use one of the references that I already used in my original assessment?.

thank you.

My understanding is a referral means you failed to achieve the required score. If the reference was useful and legitimate, then I see no reason why you cant use it again if appropriate. reference it properly and you should be fine. The fault was more likely with the rest of your essay and not the validity of a reference.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
My understanding is a referral means you failed to achieve the required score. If the reference was useful and legitimate, then I see no reason why you cant use it again if appropriate. reference it properly and you should be fine. The fault was more likely with the rest of your essay and not the validity of a reference.

thanks
Original post by charsti

thank you.

Hey,

I definitely agree with the above - you will be able to use your original references!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending