Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    When I rang up on wednesday they said that they are trying to get it all sorted by friday (today) so she said that if you havent heard by middle of next week then ring em up and get it sorted!
    I haven't heard yet but I'm not going to worry - it will happen sooner or later - but I do agree it is annoying!!

ReputationRep:
    i wake up early every morning thinking that the postman will bring some news, but no such luck! and i cant access the tracking accommodation thing now either, it wont work?! anyone else having problems?

ReputationRep:
    can anyone confirm that the rooms in james baillie will now have unlimited broadband as apposed to dial up?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, i applied for james baillie too and been getting really worried coz i'd still not heard... but it finally came through today! I'm in! So just to let you other guys know to check your tracking status and hopefully you too could be part of the JBP family!!!! Looking forward to seeing you all in leeds, good luck x x x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smileygirl)
    Hey guys, i applied for james baillie too and been getting really worried coz i'd still not heard... but it finally came through today! I'm in! So just to let you other guys know to check your tracking status and hopefully you too could be part of the JBP family!!!! Looking forward to seeing you all in leeds, good luck x x x x
    how did you fine out?

ReputationRep:
    Just checked the online tracking through the link on the uni's webpage.

ReputationRep:
    ive just checked mine, and it still says 'not yet allcoated'. omg im getting really scared now. ill try it again tonight after work.got nothing in the post today so hopefully (fingers crossed) find on monday. wen did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Beggining of June. All my contracts and stuff came through today and i found out my room was an ensuite too! yey! Oh and btw, unlimited broadband is available from mid-october for £215 for the year. Don't worry, i'm sure your's will come through soon x

ReputationRep:
    how much is the rent?

ps all rooms are ensuite!

ReputationRep:
    £3150 for the year. They're not all ensuite, you'll find out when you get your accomadation pack.

ReputationRep:
    £3150 for the year. They're not all ensuite, you'll find out when you get your accomadation pack.
    owww no something else to worry about... please let me get an ensuite room!

ReputationRep:
    wow thats not bad, and en-suite too, i was expecting the max amount of money! ooohh i hope i get mine on mon. i sent mine of beg of august, hopefully they didnt lie about first come first served basis thing!

ReputationRep:
    so come on ppl, who actually got into james baillie park?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omar.r)
    so come on ppl, who actually got into james baillie park?
    i phoned them up today and the guy said i should no mon/tues but could not tell me if id actually got james baillie!

ReputationRep:
    Same here stardanse! I rang them up and they were like 'oh we're a bit behind, , but dont worry you should hopefully know by Tuesday' - a tad bid scary considering I am moving there in a week!Never mind!

ReputationRep:
    YEY! I just checked the online tacking thingy and it said I was in too! Amy very happy! Am in Block E- I hope it's en-suite but who cares! Because I'm in James Baillie - woo woo!! x x

ReputationRep:
    hey ive just checked my tracker and im in! im in block e, 133f.
    not had anything through the post yet though so hopefully it'll come on monday

ReputationRep:
    I'm in 121C - do you think they are close by? I get the block letters and the numbers, but dont get the letters attached to the numbers! Maybe they are flats?

ReputationRep:
    im not sure, the blocks are pretty big. no idea what the numbers mean! what course are you on?

ReputationRep:
    music- how about u? I cant believe that in a week we will all be there!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.