The Student Room Group

Why are 99% of topics on here are about race

It's weird, instead of typical things students and young adults discuss and are interested in like video games, films, tv, sports, fashion and oddly enough, education! Dozens upon dozens of topics are just about race.
lol tsr is strangely obsessed with race.
insecurities.
Reply 3
Lots of kids on here who see it as a useful way of dividing the population into categories, perhaps? It is strange that people assume it has such a big effect on personality and behaviour compared to other stuff, like social class, where you grew up (and which games you like most).

I don't care what race you are, if we play the same games then we've got something to talk about. Unless you killed Parthunaax, in which case it could go either way.....
Everything is about ****ing race these days (not just TSR). I can't watch shows without some BLM victim ******** slipping in
Reply 5
Original post by NobleLeather
It's weird, instead of typical things students and young adults discuss and are interested in like video games, films, tv, sports, fashion and oddly enough, education! Dozens upon dozens of topics are just about race.

It's because most of them want to get a rise out of the sane members here. You'll notice that most of the race baiters will post and say things like its the truth with very little evidence to back it up.

Original post by sek510i
Lots of kids on here who see it as a useful way of dividing the population into categories, perhaps? It is strange that people assume it has such a big effect on personality and behaviour compared to other stuff, like social class, where you grew up (and which games you like most).

I don't care what race you are, if we play the same games then we've got something to talk about. Unless you killed Parthunaax, in which case it could go either way.....

Screw Parthunaax, that guy was a scrub. I felt so good jabbing him with my posioned ebony dagger.

#Nordsforlyfe - Get money!!
Because Race is a prevalent issue in today's society.
Original post by loveleest
lol tsr is strangely obsessed with race.

Yeah haha
Reply 8
The other 1% consisting of height, Islam, feminism and Movli ji black magic.

Quick Reply

Latest