The Student Room Group

Edexcel or Cambridge

i gave 3 subjects in AS and want to give a fourth subject .i gave biology chemistry and math in CIE but can I give biology in edexcel and would it be considered as a fourth subject ? For example would biology of CIE be considered a different subject from biology edexcel
Reply 1
Original post by Fati_3
i gave 3 subjects in AS and want to give a fourth subject .i gave biology chemistry and math in CIE but can I give biology in edexcel and would it be considered as a fourth subject ? For example would biology of CIE be considered a different subject from biology edexcel

I think most universities would reject the same subject on two different exam boards as two different subjects. I wouldn't recommend that at all.
Reply 2
Original post by aadil10
I think most universities would reject the same subject on two different exam boards as two different subjects. I wouldn't recommend that at all.

My uni just wants 3 subjects but to get qualification certificate from the ministry I need to have 4 subjects so I thought if that would be possible
It wouldn't work unfortunately as they are the SAME subject, at the same qualification level, the only difference is who has marked your work and examined you. If your university requires 3 or 4 subjects then you will need to find A-Levels in 3 or 4 DIFFERENT subjects. Nice try though :console:

Original post by Fati_3
My uni just wants 3 subjects but to get qualification certificate from the ministry I need to have 4 subjects so I thought if that would be possible
Reply 4
Plz suggest me easy subjects for October November in any board for e.g. Cie ,edexcel ,ocr,AQA

Quick Reply

Latest