The Student Room Group

Private candidates and exam centres

I am studying AQA A level sociology myself and was wondering where other private candidates have sat their exams? I have looked at 3A tutors and wanted to know if anyone else has sat exams with them?
Original post by shannonstudent
I am studying AQA A level sociology myself and was wondering where other private candidates have sat their exams? I have looked at 3A tutors and wanted to know if anyone else has sat exams with them?

There are some people self-studying A levels in the Mature Students and Distance Learning forums, you might try asking there.
Original post by Snufkin
There are some people self-studying A levels in the Mature Students and Distance Learning forums, you might try asking there.

Cool thank you
I'm sitting an A-Level via distance learning and the people i have got the course material from recommends 3A tutors :smile: If there wasn't a recommended test center near myself that is who i would be using :smile:

Original post by shannonstudent
Original post by Mrs Tea Pea
I'm sitting an A-Level via distance learning and the people i have got the course material from recommends 3A tutors :smile: If there wasn't a recommended test center near myself that is who i would be using :smile:

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest