The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rozanov
It's 90 minutes of multiple choice reading comprehension and 40 minutes of essay writing so take from that what you want. I guess the LSAT is much harder as it is geared towards undergraduates whereas LNAT is taken by high school seniors. I'm neither from the UK nor the US, though, so this is all I can tell you.

But to answer your question, yes, it is a test that a few law schools require. These are, as far as I know, considered to be (very) good.

I take from this that you are from North America, right?

Oh I see, that’s interesting that it’s taken by hs seniors. Makes sense just to test their aptitude. Yes I’m from America, born and raised. I had an interest in studying law at one point and I guess it’s still kind of there.. idk. I got obsessed with maths and can’t stop studying them now. Whereabouts are you from?
Original post by HopelessAgony37
Oh I see, that’s interesting that it’s taken by hs seniors. Makes sense just to test their aptitude. Yes I’m from America, born and raised. I had an interest in studying law at one point and I guess it’s still kind of there.. idk. I got obsessed with maths and can’t stop studying them now. Whereabouts are you from?

I see, are you studying maths in uni/college? I'm Russian but I live in Germany.
Is anyone applying in University of Law or has already got an offer?

Latest

Trending

Trending