Rachiey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi I have been given a superior room at garden halls but would prefer a larger room with catered access if anyone wanted to swap, location doesn't really matter to me! Thanks.
username2118645
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rachiey)
Hi I have been given a superior room at garden halls but would prefer a larger room with catered access if anyone wanted to swap, location doesn't really matter to me! Thanks.
I thought Garden Halls was catered? Are you interested in an en-suite room at Great Dover street for 200 a week? It is not catered though.
crystalmah
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey! My friend has an offer for Champion Hill and she would like to swap. Are you interested?

(Original post by Rachiey)
kyranweedon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, I am going to be studying at UCL and have applied to Garden Halls, if i get allocated a different halls I would be very keen to swap with you!
lin88
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello,

I have been offered a Single Room not En-suite at Ian Baker house and it is £182.49 per week.
I am looking for a standard superior room at Garden Halls. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks
czha1234
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey I'm at garden halls with a single ensuite catered and would like to swap to a single ensuite self catered if anyone want to swap
Hayeon Kim
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by czha1234)
Hey I'm at garden halls with a single ensuite catered and would like to swap to a single ensuite self catered if anyone want to swap

I have Double-bed Separated Kitchen Studio at Lillian Penson Hall nearby Hyde Park. If you interested in, please PM me.
Cookiemonsta13
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by czha1234)
Hi! I have a single ensuite at great Dover street if you'd like to swap? It's self catered
isrqamr
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone interested to swap a catered ensuite at garden halls with my townhouse single room, pls PM Image
KCL-Jasmine
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by username2118645)
I thought Garden Halls was catered? Are you interested in an en-suite room at Great Dover street for 200 a week? It is not catered though.
Hi, I am enquiring if your ensuite room at Great Dover Street is still available? I am undertaking an exchange at KCL for the 2018 Spring Semester (Jan-June), coming from Australia, and have been offered a place at Angel Lane that I would happily decline or swap for your residence to take over your contract. Kind regards, Jasmine
KCL-Jasmine
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Cookiemonsta13)
Hi! I have a single ensuite at great Dover street if you'd like to swap? It's self catered
Hi, I am enquiring if your ensuite room at Great Dover Street is still available? I am undertaking an exchange at KCL for the 2018 Spring Semester (Jan-June), coming from Australia, and have been offered a place at Angel Lane that I would happily decline or swap for your residence to take over your contract. Kind regards, Jasmine
Marie468
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I am offered a self-catered standard superior room at the Garden Halls, and would like to swap for a catered en-suite room also at the Garden Halls!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (73)
23.03%
Excited but a bit nervous (142)
44.79%
Not bothered either way (38)
11.99%
I'm really nervous (64)
20.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise