Exams 2017
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I wrote Comintern was established to promote world Revolution
However I may have made a mistake under pressure- MV Glenny believes that' Soviet Russia's Right hand often appeared not knowing what the Left hand was doing as Comintern attempted to break down the communist States which Chicherin was doing business with them'I may be overthinking and probably done it right but it was supposed to be 'capitalist states not Communist states' can anyone help me? Would I lose a lot of marks?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Exams 2017)
I wrote Comintern was established to promote world Revolution
However I may have made a mistake under pressure- MV Glenny believes that' Soviet Russia's Right hand often appeared not knowing what the Left hand was doing as Comintern attempted to break down the communist States which Chicherin was doing business with them'I may be overthinking and probably done it right but it was supposed to be 'capitalist states not Communist states' can anyone help me? Would I lose a lot of marks?
Thy dont negative mark i.e penalise, but its swings and roundabouts because by getting it wrong then you make less of a positive impression. I wouldnt worry though the examiners are experienced and I dont think it is serious at all. It should be obvious what you meant and they allow for a few oversights.

Not familiar with the events and id have to look it up, but if Chicherlin was only doing business with capitalist states, then its a simple error rather than a failure to understand the whole issue. Not serious imo.
Exams 2017
Rep:
?
Thank you! Basically Comintern was established by Lenin with the aim of spreading world Revolution but he also was pragmatic and attempted to normalise relations with the capitalist liberal Democracies and I wrote all that however I may have wrote that 'MV Glenny believes that' Soviet Russia's right hand often appeared not knowing what the Left hand was doing which is the correct quote but then I may have said as Comintern was attempting to break down the communist States Chicherin was doing business with them' but it was capitalist not Communist state' so you think If I did make that mistake that I would lose a lot of marks? Btw I may just be overthinking and probably wrote it right. I'm so worried need a B overall.
Exams 2017
Rep:
?
Do you think I would only lose a mark or 2 for that or a lot??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (147)
14.54%
I'm not sure (43)
4.25%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (303)
29.97%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.57%
I'm not a current university student (492)
48.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed