The Student Room Group

Never date a girl who wears make up / uses photo filters

Scroll to see replies

Most girls wear makeup. Deal with it.
Original post by tapir
It's true. I notice a lot of girls wear fingernail polish, but I don't think guys really care one way or the other about it. But, one thing I never understood- why do girls let the nail polish chip away? Do they think chipping polish is a good look? Houses with chipped paint don't.

I think generally its just because we can't be bothered to get nail polish remover (at least thats me). I don't wear nail polish really though because my nails are uber short (cello player - can't have false nails)
Makeup is beautiful though :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joel 96
Please provide me the dates on which you've worn makeup, so I can assess the damage.

:colondollar: Oh yes! Do you like it? I used the blood of a thousand mice to make the cheeks glow red. :colondollar:

Once a few years ago my aunt was testing some black/gold eyeliner and I washed it off after a few hours :biggrin:

Hehe everyone is always telling me how red my cheeks are so I don't think it would suit me :redface: but it probably looks good on you :dontknow:
There are more chicks with dicks than there are women who don't wear fakeup HAHAHA. It's over for you.
I don't wear make up but that's because I can't be bothered. It doesn't make someone insecure just because they like wearing it, and you'll find it hard to find many girls who don't use make up.
Original post by Changing Skies
Makeup is beautiful though :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that you in your avi? If so how do you do the eyes :gah: #goals
Original post by LilBlonde
Is that you in your avi? If so how do you do the eyes :gah: #goals

It is haha :colondollar: I've got a long way to go but I've improved a lot in comparison to how I used to be! I basically just do neutral colours in the crease and build it up with deeper shadows, then take concealer to map out the shape I want on my lid for the lid shade :tongue: these show the technique more :teehee:

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is haha :colondollar: I've got a long way to go but I've improved a lot in comparison to how I used to be! I basically just do neutral colours in the crease and build it up with deeper shadows, then take concealer to map out the shape I want on my lid for the lid shade :tongue: these show the technique more :teehee:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

These looks are so beautiful! I wish I could do them / pull them off 😍😍

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG those looks are lush :love: :love: Thank you soo much for attaching the pics and telling me how to do it! How do you map out the shape with concealer btw? Just do the concealer and then the shadow over it? :smile:
Original post by Luluroo
These looks are so beautiful! I wish I could do them / pull them off 😍😍

Thank you!! Oh I'm sure you could :h:
Original post by LilBlonde
OMG those looks are lush :love: :love: Thank you soo much for attaching the pics and telling me how to do it! How do you map out the shape with concealer btw? Just do the concealer and then the shadow over it? :smile:

Thank you :love: yeah just take a small brush and follow the natural shape of your lid, then fade the concealer out if you want to blend a different colour on your outer lid :smile: and then you just pat the colour you want on! Obviously you don't need to do the concealer part if you don't want to, but it helps it stand out if you want a sort of half cut crease effect :h:
Thank you :love: yeah just take a small brush and follow the natural shape of your lid, then fade the concealer out if you want to blend a different colour on your outer lid :smile: and then you just pat the colour you want on! Obviously you don't need to do the concealer part if you don't want to, but it helps it stand out if you want a sort of half cut crease effect :h:

You're welcome :love: Oh so you use the concealer like a base? I wouldnt have thought of that haha :biggrin: I need to try this if it works on my hooded eyes! Thanks again :smile: :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending