The Student Room Group

Is this a purely fwb relationship?

We kiss and cuddle. Have sex. Go out on dates. Talk all day long on the phone. Yet he says we aren't together? Then why does he do those things with me? :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:frown:
Reply 2
Yes. He's not interested in committing to you.
Well if he says that, then it sounds like a fwb situation, why don't you ask him in a subtle way perhaps?
Reply 4
Original post by eden3
Yes. He's not interested in committing to you.

Original post by Steljoy
Well if he says that, then it sounds like a fwb situation, why don't you ask him in a subtle way perhaps?

Okay guys I guess I'll just have to move on, I'm really depressed because I thought we were more
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Okay guys I guess I'll just have to move on, I'm really depressed because I thought we were more

Yeah I sympathise with your situation... I know it really sucks when you feel a certain way about it but the feeling isn't mutual with the other person.... some guys are just douchebags, it happens.

You'll find a better guy soon who'll want something more serious, dw :wink:

I am so sorry that you had to hear this, its just a shame that people even do fwb! What happened to romantic sex and relationship?
We kiss and cuddle. Have sex. Go out on dates. Talk all day long on the phone. Yet he says we aren't together? Then why does he do those things with me? :frown:

You poor girl. The guy is using you and is pretty much manipulating you into feeling like it's something more serious. :frown:
He loves being with you but he doesn't love you and he's afraid to commit to you
, if you really want him to be yours then talk to him and stop letting him use you like this.

You are capable of so much better

If you need to talk PM me?
He's having his cake and eating it ?
:cry:
I feel so used. I wanted to marry him. I wanted to have his kids and get a house together.
Original post by Supernova91
He's having his cake and eating it ?

Original post by AlQaholic
He loves being with you but he doesn't love you and he's afraid to commit to you
, if you really want him to be yours then talk to him and stop letting him use you like this.

You are capable of so much better

If you need to talk PM me?

You poor girl. The guy is using you and is pretty much manipulating you into feeling like it's something more serious. :frown:

Original post by Steljoy
I am so sorry that you had to hear this, its just a shame that people even do fwb! What happened to romantic sex and relationship?

Original post by eden3
Yeah I sympathise with your situation... I know it really sucks when you feel a certain way about it but the feeling isn't mutual with the other person.... some guys are just douchebags, it happens.

You'll find a better guy soon who'll want something more serious, dw :wink:
Reply 11
:cry:
I feel so used. I wanted to marry him. I wanted to have his kids and get a house together.

how long have you been seeing him?
Original post by eden3
how long have you been seeing him?

Not long. I was friends with him and I guess we started getting more intimate.
Reply 13
Not long. I was friends with him and I guess we started getting more intimate.

yeah but how long were you being intimate with then....? Like in your mind how long were you 'together'? Weeks, months? Because you were talking about marriage and ****.....
does he class it as "seeing eachother"?? If not then no he's completely using you for sex and someone when he's lonely. Chances are he's talking to multiple girls and doesn't want to stop hence why he doesn't want to label you two as a relationship!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eden3
yeah but how long were you being intimate with then....? Like in your mind how long were you 'together'? Weeks, months? Because you were talking about marriage and ****.....
We've been together for 2 months. I know it's not a long time but I fall in love easily.
Original post by mollyxxxxx
does he class it as "seeing eachother"?? If not then no he's completely using you for sex and someone when he's lonely. Chances are he's talking to multiple girls and doesn't want to stop hence why he doesn't want to label you two as a relationship!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah he says we're seeing each other. I guess he's just young and immature but I'm in love.
Reply 16
yeahl ngl if you're already thinking about marriage and stuff after 2 months.... idk... try not to get attached so easily? But that's easier said than done, you can't exactly control your emotions, they're emotions for a reason....
We've been together for 2 months. I know it's not a long time but I fall in love easily.

Yeah he says we're seeing each other. I guess he's just young and immature but I'm in love.

I know it'll be difficult but you gotta find a way to control your emotions. Try taking your mind off the situation by finding other things to do. Find a hobby, go out with friends, join a club and make friends. Don't let your emotions control you - you control your emotions.
Original post by eden3
yeahl ngl if you're already thinking about marriage and stuff after 2 months.... idk... try not to get attached so easily? But that's easier said than done, you can't exactly control your emotions, they're emotions for a reason....

Original post by qasim_96
I know it'll be difficult but you gotta find a way to control your emotions. Try taking your mind off the situation by finding other things to do. Find a hobby, go out with friends, join a club and make friends. Don't let your emotions control you - you control your emotions.

Thank you. Yeah I know it's just that I fall in love and just think about marrying that person and having kids with them. I don't know why I do but it just happens. I wish I could shut my emotions out. I'll try and distract myself I guess.
Thank you. Yeah I know it's just that I fall in love and just think about marrying that person and having kids with them. I don't know why I do but it just happens. I wish I could shut my emotions out. I'll try and distract myself I guess.

And if you do fall in love don't go straight into the marriage and kids straight away. Take your sweet time. Get to really know them first. It's gonna take more than just 2 months to really get to know them. Just don't rush it and end up regretting it afterwards.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending