The Student Room Group

THE Summer Bucket List of Hatcs001

Welcome to the post of my humble (but hopefully awesome, jam-packed, successful)...

SUMMER BUCKET LIST!

Since I have a grand total of 78 days of summer left, I'm going to make the most of it!

I'm also a fitness freak so I've grouped my bucket list into general things and things fitness related :dontknow:

Please read below for my official list of all-things-summer and all-things-bucket-list :colone:

General
1. Earn some money - either through a part-time job, eBay, car boot sales etc
2. Read a classic novel (I'm thinking Pride and Prejudice or Sense and Sensibility)
3. Make a scrapbook - I've always wanted to try this and I now have the time to do so!
4. Watch the all 10 seasons of the Friends TV show. I have to admit that I've had the box set for eternity but have never had the time to watch it all...
5. Learn to skateboard
6. Go abroad
7. Discover which tattoo to get (not necessarily actually get it as it may be too expensive)
8. Learn all the lyrics to Justin Bieber's Despacito song
9. Cycle to my nearest town to meet my friends for breakfast
10. Go surfing!!!
11. Go star gazing with a blanket, a mug of hot chocolate and some biscuits
12. Make sushi
13. Do an online course on something I've no knowledge of and is completely new
14. Do a painting or drawing
15. Bake something new

Fitness related
1. Do a full pull-up (I'm nearly there, I jut need to keep practicing)
2. Do 20 push ups in a row with perfect form (I get to 10 before I collapse)
3. Run a 10k
4. Run to the nearest village and back
5. Go swimming at least once

Key
Text in GREEN has been completed.
Text in ORANGE has been started but not completed.
Text in RED has not been started.

Thanks in advance for sticking with me through my summer activities!

(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1

Welcome to the post of my humble (but hopefully awesome, jam-packed, successful)...
SUMMER BUCKET LIST!
Since I have a grand total of 78 days of summer left, I'm going to make the most of it!
I'm also a fitness freak so I've grouped my bucket list into general things and things fitness related :dontknow:
Please read below for my official list of all-things-summer and all-things-bucket-list

General
1. Earn some money - either through a part-time job, eBay, car boot sales etc - easiest place is somewhere local, supermarket?
2. Read a classic novel (I'm thinking Pride and Prejudice or Sense and Sensibility) - Both Jane Austen, so both big reads. P&P is about 600 pages long, so get going!
3. Make a scrapbook - I've always wanted to try this and I now have the time to do so! - Loads of places where you can buy scrapbooks and if you take pictures, there are some good deals out there too!
4. Watch the all 10 seasons of the Friends TV show. I have to admit that I've had the box set for eternity but have never had the time to watch it all...- 236 episodes in total, some about 22 mins - 40 mins
5. Learn to skateboard
6. Go abroad
7. Discover which tattoo to get (not necessarily actually get it as it may be too expensive)
8. Learn all the lyrics to Justin Bieber's Despacito song-Nearly there!
9. Cycle to my nearest town to meet my friends for breakfast-quite a few cafes have some good breakfasts!
10. Go surfing!!!- Surf in the sea
11. Go star gazing with a blanket, a mug of hot chocolate and some biscuits
12. Make sushi-or buy and eat it
13. Do an online course on something I've no knowledge of and is completely new-Try Futurelearn
14. Do a painting or drawing-good
15. Bake something new-sure there is a lot of baking stuff on here that is new and easy!
Fitness related
1. Do a full pull-up (I'm nearly there, I jut need to keep practicing)
2. Do 20 push ups in a row with perfect form (I get to 10 before I collapse)
3. Run a 10k-Do a race for life
4. Run to the nearest village and back-Good training for 10K
5. Go swimming at least once-local pools
Key
Text in GREEN has been completed.
Text in ORANGE has been started but not completed.
Text in RED has not been started.

Thanks in advance for sticking with me through my summer activities!

Quick Reply

Latest