The Student Room Group

I have great A Levels, but my Uni choices have really low requirements.

The uni I'm going to has requirements of BBC. I have AABBBC. I feel like an idiot, because I feel like I'm throwing all my work away, but I really like the look of the course at the Uni I'm going to.

And if I want to go to another uni, I would have to reapply next year. I already had a deferred entry, I would have to wait ANOTHER year and start uni at 21.

Any advice?
Original post by solar222222
The uni I'm going to has requirements of BBC. I have AABBBC. I feel like an idiot, because I feel like I'm throwing all my work away, but I really like the look of the course at the Uni I'm going to.

And if I want to go to another uni, I would have to reapply next year. I already had a deferred entry, I would have to wait ANOTHER year and start uni at 21.

Any advice?

What sort of research did you do?
Are those A levels of Highers?
Did you visit your target Uni?

Do some research and see if there are alternative courses that you like better. If you find one then withdraw and go to the new uni. If not then carry onto your chosen course, especially if its what you want.
Original post by solar222222

Any advice?

If you want to make films then learn how to make films. Don't worry about mere academic qualifications.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending