The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Offer changed to unconditional

2 days ago my conditional offer of ABB changed to unconditional despite results not coming out for another month, I insured portsmouth for law and still got this, anyone got any ideas as to why? Still hopeful for Manchester though
Original post by msj619
2 days ago my conditional offer of ABB changed to unconditional despite results not coming out for another month, I insured portsmouth for law and still got this, anyone got any ideas as to why? Still hopeful for Manchester though

Seems like they want to be sure you ll go there if you miss our firm rather trying to go through clearing
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Seems like they want to be sure you ll go there if you miss our firm rather trying to go through clearing

but what can they base it on if my results havent come out yet? isnt that very risky?
Original post by msj619
but what can they base it on if my results havent come out yet? isnt that very risky?

they are assuming you would, universities are a business after all so they are trying to guarantee students will go there instead of having to use clearing to get students.

Quick Reply