The Student Room Group

Good unis to apply to for English Literature with this grades?

I'm looking to apply to unis for English Literature which have entry requirements from AAA-ABB. I've found several that I like the look of with AAA and a few for ABB which I'm considering for back ups, however I really want to apply to some with AAB as that's what I'm most likely to get right now (although I definitely think I can push it up to AAA). I'm struggling to find unis with AAB requirements (preferably Russell Groups) so does anyone have any ideas? I'd also like for there to be as much choice/flexibility as possible in the course and a strong study abroad program (looking to study for at least a semester in the USA). Any help would be appreciated. Thank you :smile:
Original post by rachelizabethh
I'm looking to apply to unis for English Literature which have entry requirements from AAA-ABB. I've found several that I like the look of with AAA and a few for ABB which I'm considering for back ups, however I really want to apply to some with AAB as that's what I'm most likely to get right now (although I definitely think I can push it up to AAA). I'm struggling to find unis with AAB requirements (preferably Russell Groups) so does anyone have any ideas? I'd also like for there to be as much choice/flexibility as possible in the course and a strong study abroad program (looking to study for at least a semester in the USA). Any help would be appreciated. Thank you :smile:

Why not just make a list and review all the entries for English Lit on the Unis website? Its only going to take you a day or less. You can also look at heap on University Grades which your careers or the library of bookshop will have.
Original post by rachelizabethh

Uni 1 - AAA
Uni 2 - AAB
Uni 3 - ABB
Uni 4 - BBB
Uni 5 - BBB-BBC

You can be predicted AAA-AAB, but doesn't mean you will get it. Anything can happen to mess up your grades in the next 12 months. So if I were you, be sensible, ambitious and also reasonable that you might get your predicted grades, but also might get what you least expected.

You can also research on UCAS which unis offer a year abroad program. Just look for the unis that offer 4 years of study. Some offer work placements or study abroad.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending