Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The FBI uncover an Israeli spy who "may have influenced White House policy." The Jewish conspiracy ?

ReputationRep:
    Very interesting...I wonder what things the Americans will do in retilation. Wonder how it would have shaped up say instead of a Jewish spy at that level, there was say an Iranian (or other "terroist states") spy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Very interesting...I wonder what things the Americans will do in retilation. Wonder how it would have shaped up say instead of a Jewish spy at that level, there was say an Iranian (or other "terroist states") spy.
    Indeed. TBH i was very surprised when i saw this that i had not seen numerous threads about it already in D&D - as you say i think the coverage would have been far greater had the spy been from North Korea or Iran for example.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by an Siarach)
    Indeed. TBH i was very surprised when i saw this that i had not seen numerous threads about it already in D&D - as you say i think the coverage would have been far greater had the spy been from North Korea or Iran for example.
    Reminds me of The Manchurian Candidate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by an Siarach)
    The FBI uncover an Israeli spy who "may have influenced White House policy." The Jewish conspiracy ?
    Hold hard, there.
    There was an Israeli spy- Jonathan Pollard- in the Pentagon some years ago.
    On the other hand, the FBI caught a Chinese spy who had been giving atomic secrets to China. They had him bang to rights, except that there was no evidence whatsoever that he was a spy or had done anything wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    There would be alot of problems if the spy was from an arab nation I am sure. Has anything happend to this man?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    There would be alot of problems if the spy was from an arab nation I am sure. Has anything happend to this man?
    They will probably just send him back to Israel.

ReputationRep:
    The question that needs to be answered is why they even let jews get close enough to the govt to do chit like that to begin with. Everyone in the world knows a jew will do anything to further their goals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiLiberal)
    Everyone in the world knows a jew will do anything to further their goals.
    The White Man is,of course, by contrast a placid,inherently moral and honour bound creature :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The question that needs to be answered is why they even let jews get close enough to the govt to do chit like that to begin with. Everyone in the world knows a jew will do anything to further their goals.
    I don't think that everyone in the world knows or agree with that. Why have you picked out Jewish people as the group that you want to hate. So what if many jewish people suceed in the field that they want to go into good on them. Not every Jewish person is out rule the country you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    I don't think that everyone in the world knows or agree with that. Why have you picked out Jewish people as the group that you want to hate. So what if many jewish people suceed in the field that they want to go into good on them. Not every Jewish person is out rule the country you know.
    sounds like a young hitler to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incomplete)
    sounds like a young hitler to me
    I wouldn't go that far but starting to get there

ReputationRep:
    Hitler yea right, well for starters, the jews are the ones sticking their noses into other peoples business. That is why they are not liked. I dont hate jews, i hate what some jews are doing.

ReputationRep:
    Hitler yea right, well for starters, the jews are the ones sticking their noses into other peoples business. That is why they are not liked. I dont hate jews, i hate what some jews are doing.
    you dont do a good job of portraying your views then and there is a slight contradiction in that some where

ReputationRep:
    Isn't there a really alrge Jewish community in the USA anyway? That's why there are such close ties between Israil and the USA isn't it???

I think all sane people would hate what 'some jews are doing', in just the same way I don't hate Americans but I do hate George W (well, maybe hate is a bit strong). Your language is kind of racist Mr Anti Liberal, and I just have to point out that if ewe didn't live in a liberal society then message board like this wouldn't be allowed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minor_Deity)
    Isn't there a really alrge Jewish community in the USA anyway? That's why there are such close ties between Israil and the USA isn't it???

I think all sane people would hate what 'some jews are doing', in just the same way I don't hate Americans but I do hate George W (well, maybe hate is a bit strong). Your language is kind of racist Mr Anti Liberal, and I just have to point out that if ewe didn't live in a liberal society then message board like this wouldn't be allowed...
    Well you have your opinions and i have mine about what sounds racist and what doesnt. I personally dont care if you think i am racist, because my "racism" is nothing but speaking the truth. If you think I am a racist then i am doing something right.

And to that other guy that said i didnt explain myself very well, i`m not here to give disertations, i`m here to get people to stop being mindless automitons to the talmudvision. If what i say does nothing other than get you to think about why something in the world happened, or who was responsible for it, then i have done my job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minor_Deity)
    Only if you consider 2% to be a really large jewish community

ReputationRep:
    And i dislike what you do as well. Stop blaming the world's problems on jews. I can just see you walking down the stairs, stubbing your toe, and blaming it on a jewish conspiracy.

ReputationRep:
    Go take a look at a typical jew posting in an American forum here http://100777.com/doc/68, then let us hear your 100 jewish excuses and denial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    And i dislike what you do as well. Stop blaming the world's problems on jews. I can just see you walking down the stairs, stubbing your toe, and blaming it on a jewish conspiracy.

Well jew, what i do doesnt affect you or your country. So i would say theres a world of difference there.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.