Exam dream

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So i had a dream about an exam I must add I have finished my alevel exams last month. So the dream started off with me being in my secondary school even though I was taking my
Alevel exams. Before the exam I was anxious and didn't quite know what the exam was about I'll add that I had a lesson with my Class and my old teacher. Before the exam I went into this room that had secondary school friends that I'm no longer friends with anymore I asked the teacher if I'm taking my exam in there and she said no and told me to go to the hall. Then I went to the hall thought I was late but everyone was still waiting to go in when it was time to go in I saw so many familiar faces the hall already had students seated in and I was waiting for teachers to call my name to go sit in my seat once I got to my seat it was the last seat on my row right at the end. When I got there I saw a mixture of 3 exams I took so I saw maths ethics and sociology on the paper I was confused and then I saw a cup and a tennis ball I asked this invigilator what ball to use As there were 3 balls to choose from big medium and small LOOL then the guy laughed and walked away everyone was talking in the hall and it didn't look like an exam setting

If anyone knows how to interpret dreams or get meanings from it pls help me out?
Kindred
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So i had a dream about an exam I must add I have finished my alevel exams last month. So the dream started off with me being in my secondary school even though I was taking my
Alevel exams. Before the exam I was anxious and didn't quite know what the exam was about I'll add that I had a lesson with my Class and my old teacher. Before the exam I went into this room that had secondary school friends that I'm no longer friends with anymore I asked the teacher if I'm taking my exam in there and she said no and told me to go to the hall. Then I went to the hall thought I was late but everyone was still waiting to go in when it was time to go in I saw so many familiar faces the hall already had students seated in and I was waiting for teachers to call my name to go sit in my seat once I got to my seat it was the last seat on my row right at the end. When I got there I saw a mixture of 3 exams I took so I saw maths ethics and sociology on the paper I was confused and then I saw a cup and a tennis ball I asked this invigilator what ball to use As there were 3 balls to choose from big medium and small LOOL then the guy laughed and walked away everyone was talking in the hall and it didn't look like an exam setting

If anyone knows how to interpret dreams or get meanings from it pls help me out?
Dreams are your brain processing events. Dreams like this are common with stress. Basically, the take away from this is you are/ were a bit stressed about your exams.
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I woke up a few weeks ago panicking about an exam before I realised I had already done my finals

Posted from TSR Mobile
ThePricklyOne
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sometimes I have this dream about going to school to take my exams and failing all of them. Except in real life I passed all my exams and I'm at university.

So why do I have this recurring dream about failing exams?? Weird.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (221)
43.42%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (58)
11.39%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.66%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (107)
21.02%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (56)
11%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (28)
5.5%

Watched Threads