The Student Room Group

Really nervous for exam results and I have questions for the process!!!!!

Hey. to get straight into it,
For my first choice, they offered me a foundation year if i don't get the grades I want, however if i get offered a foundation year, I would want to choose my insurance choice. Is that possible to do on UCAS on the day?

Also, can anyone confirm that if anyone were offered a foundation year, and on the day, they didn't get the grades they needed but they were still offered the original course? (I really hope this is a thing thats possible because i really want to go to my first choice but i will definitely not do a foundation year)

Thanks!
Original post by tbeyan
Hey. to get straight into it,
For my first choice, they offered me a foundation year if i don't get the grades I want, however if i get offered a foundation year, I would want to choose my insurance choice. Is that possible to do on UCAS on the day?

Also, can anyone confirm that if anyone were offered a foundation year, and on the day, they didn't get the grades they needed but they were still offered the original course? (I really hope this is a thing thats possible because i really want to go to my first choice but i will definitely not do a foundation year)

Thanks!

Hi :smile:

If you email/call the uni and let them know that they can cancel that part of your offer, make sure you make it clear what you want them to do!

It is potentially possible to get in to the course if you missed it by say one grade but it is up to the uni, if you have a look at this thread for examples :smile: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2786463
Reply 2
Original post by littleswany
Hi :smile:

If you email/call the uni and let them know that they can cancel that part of your offer, make sure you make it clear what you want them to do!

It is potentially possible to get in to the course if you missed it by say one grade but it is up to the uni, if you have a look at this thread for examples :smile: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2786463

Ok thanks, I will definitely call them tomorrow and make sure they understand!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending