The Student Room Group

Ljmu Mental Health Nursing March 2018?

Hello!

I have received an unconditional offer to study MH nursing for March 2018 at Liverpool John Moores and just wondering if anyone else is?

I'm 32 so a bit nervous about my age!
Original post by deb532
Hello!

I have received an unconditional offer to study MH nursing for March 2018 at Liverpool John Moores and just wondering if anyone else is?

Hi, I'm going to study adult in March 2018 @ ljmu. I've been looking for others, but it seems really quite. I'll be 30 when I start. There's quite a lot of mature students I've been told. X
Reply 2
Hi it's so nice to finally find someone! Like you said, can't seem to find anyone on here! Doesn't seem to be a Facebook page either, how are you feeling? I'm excited! When did you have your interview? X x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by deb532
Hi it's so nice to finally find someone! Like you said, can't seem to find anyone on here! Doesn't seem to be a Facebook page either, how are you feeling? I'm excited! When did you have your interview? X x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Had my interview on the 6th July. There were only 2 going for mental health and the rest were adults. I don't know why it's so quite. I'm so excited too!! Couldn't believe that I got in. We definitely made the right decision choosing ljmu. I feel so honoured ha ha, when was yours and when did you hear back? X
Reply 4
I had my 29th June and heard back the next day. There were quite a few at mine interviewing for mental health, I spoke to a few people whilst waiting for the interview who seemed nice too. Yeh I really wanted ljmu, they seem really student centred and seemed so supportive even before I'd been accepted! Where are you living whilst studying? I'm in Manchester so will be driving to uni and placements x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by username2818208
Hi, I'm going to study adult in March 2018 @ ljmu. I've been looking for others, but it seems really quite. I'll be 30 when I start. There's quite a lot of mature students I've been told. X

I am starting adult in march 2018 at John moores too. I will be 36 😕Xx
Reply 6
Shall we add each other on Facebook? It's good to know though, us 30 year olds can stick together 😊 x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes great idea . Hayley lawrenson xxx
Reply 8
Have you got privacy settings on Hun? It won't let me add you, add me Debbie Lazer (not my real last name btw 😂) x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have done xx
Original post by deb532
Hello!

Hi, I've recently just accepted my offer to study Mental Health Nursing at LJMU in March 2018. I wouldn't worry about your age, there will be many starting and the age will range.
Hii I’m 32 and just received my interview for March 2018. Seems I’m quite late I was told I could only apply in Sep for March intake? I applied yesterday to 4 unis and had 2 interviews through. LJMU and edge hill. I’ve applied to Chester and uclan too xx
Hi. I was offered a place at LJMU on Monday following my interview on Friday. Have chosen LJMU as my firm and Edge Hill as insurance March 2018. Is there a Facebook group?
I have interviews this month for mental health nursing! Do you have any advice for me?😁 I don’t have much experience which I’m slightly worried about
Any advice on how you got this unconditional offer?😁 I’ve applied for September 2018 entry
They may ask you how does technology benfit nursing? So make sure you have an answer for that. Also they ask if you have seen any mental health issues in the news lately, I mentioned about the royal family.
Original post by Sarahlou85x
Hi. I was offered a place at LJMU on Monday following my interview on Friday. Have chosen LJMU as my firm and Edge Hill as insurance March 2018. Is there a Facebook group?

Hi, I’m starting mental health nursing at Ljmu in March and was looking to see if there was a group page. I’m wondering if any one has heard anything or know anything about the timetables and things xx
Original post by Kyliefitzs21
Hi, I’m starting mental health nursing at Ljmu in March and was looking to see if there was a group page. I’m wondering if any one has heard anything or know anything about the timetables and things xx

I haven't heard anything. I emailed the health faculty and they sent me a timetable over but said it could possibly change.
Original post by deb532
Hello!

Hi im just wondering how the interview was and what sort of stuff they asked you.
Thankyou
Hi all, as you have all jopehopef started and settled into LJM mental health nursing, could you tell me what it's like??. I am in year one at Northampton uni and thinking of moving up for year 2. I am 35 so it's nice to see a few my age lol. Can I ask if the course had loads of maths? At my uni we have meds management we need 75%in year 1 to then go into year 2, we also have a numeracy test. I have heard that these are quite easy so I am not too worried. However if I transfer and find I have to deal with more advanced maths I am frightened I will fail. Can anyone help with advise?

Thanks in advance Emma x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending