The Student Room Group

Who has a Phobia

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queenofswords
Dissertation. 😭

I can't focus during the day.

I've not done my dissertation yet but I have done papers that were almost as long as one. All you have to do is outline, list questions and answer with notes from research you take, then format it into paragraphs :dontknow:. Before you know it you've got 20 pages. The upside of talking too much is I fill pages up quickly lol What are you studying? Thought you were at a-levels.

*Can't focus during the day? You'll be asleep soon then...
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Bang Outta Order
I've not done my dissertation yet but I have done papers that were almost as long as one. All you have to do is outline, list questions and answer with notes from research you take, then format it into paragraphs :dontknow:. Before you know it you've got 20 pages. The upside of talking too much is I fill pages up quickly lol What are you studying? Thought you were at a-levels.

*Can't focus during the day? You'll be asleep soon then...

I'm a masters student studying political science hahah not a level

Yeah word length isn't an issue, research framework just has to be quite thorough and you have to make an original contribution in the field. So I have to go over everything people have already done on the topic so I'm not just repeating a theory that's already been proposed.
Yeah don't like heights, although the more I try and conquer my fear, the better it is getting
Original post by y-star7
Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you here have a legit phobia and if so, what is it...?
interested to know if any of you guys do.

These are all the same thing:

astrapophobia, brontophobia, keraunophobia, or tonitrophobia
Fear of thunder!
I have a phobia of people who are too rude. I don't mean to be rude but there's like a saying in the army and other military "with a ll do respect... blah blah abuse" it's really just don't say anything because you're going to get into trouble and lose your job for saying that.
(edited 6 years ago)
I've got two, the first one being of sick and the second one being death. I hope at least someone on here shares one of these phobias:redface:
Social phobia and coulrophobia

Quick Reply

Latest