The Student Room Group

10 facts about you!

Scroll to see replies

1) I'm a Cancer Sun, with a Leo Moon and Scorpio Rising.
2) I'm an extreme manga and anime otaku.
3) A proud Slytherin.
4) I'm biracial; my dark chocolate dad and white chocolate mum coming together to produce me, smooth creamy milk chocolate.
5) ENFJ.
6) I love all types of music, and some of my favourite artists include XO, PND, Lil Yachty, Lil Uzi Vert, Future and ShaboozeY.
7) My favourite number is 7.
8) I'm doing Chemistry, Biology, Psychology and History for A Level, and I hope to do a degree relating to neuroscience at university.
9) I have a fascination with serial killers and psychopaths, and could spend ages researching them, which deeply concerns my parents.
10) The last book I read was The Museum of Innocence by Orhan Pamuk, and it made me cry, because it was so sensitively written, erotically touching and poignant.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 61
Original post by FopePrancis

9) I have a fascination with serial killers and psychopaths

do you remember your thread about serial killers on TSR?

Add this one to the list
Original post by SGHD26716
@shameful_burrito do you remember your thread about serial killers on TSR?

Add this one to the list

When used out of context, this phrase has the potential to make ME look like the psychopaths I refer to.
Reply 63
When used out of context, this phrase has the potential to make ME look like the psychopaths I refer to.

Sure
1) I'm Russian-Iranian, I have lived in the Deserts, and in Siberia, and now the UK, and can speak Russian, English, Farsi.
2) Due to my Father's work, he lives and works in Tokyo, I go between Russia, the UK, Japan, know an intermediate level of Japanese, and hope to study there for University.
3) Doing Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science for A Level, and hoping to study Aerospace Engineering
4) Despite the fact that I'm from a country who's first name starts with 'Islamic Republic', I was baptized and raised a Christian (Russian Orthodox, Yakutsk)
5) I represent my county in Table Tennis (Yeah I know what you're thinking), and Swimming
6) My social skills are...limited irl most of the time, but I enjoy being in the company of a book, or more commonly a computer.
7) I'm obsessed with cars, planes, but more importantly Computers! I enjoy coding, building, and more importantly using computers.
8) I'm currently listening to an Audiobook reading of How to Train Your Dragon by David Tennant, classy
9) Routine: Wake up, gym, training, computer, sleep, repeat literally everyday, no room for other things.
10) I snort protein powder like cocaine.
1. I'm from Greece
2. I study sociology-criminology in Athens (I'll start my 3rd year on October)
3. I'm a cancer, and my horoscope is gemini xD
4. I love symphonic metal
5. I HATE noodles
6. I'm not into mainstream stuff
7. I love learning foreign languages (I'm currently learning italian)
8. I have an aussie accent
9. My favorite season is winter
10. Black is my favorite color

:biggrin:
I've spent around 6% of my life on games (calculated as much as I could, had to predict childhood games), 60% of this time was on 2 games.
I started gaming when I was 5 and I've played a game series developed in my home town for 12 years to today.
I was in a university e sport team (for fun)... Cambridge was somehow absolutely pro.
I don't like movies which lack decent stories and so find most superhero movies pretty mediocre... but 3 of my top 5 are superhero movies.
I created a cyst in my mouth with a clothes peg... when I was 17.
I'm currently studying civil engineering and I "accidentally" (as my dad put it) had what the ICE considers the best A level combination for it.
I'm on a scholarship careeer programme... its hard doing design work when you've only done 1 year of university.
I swap interest in music genres as fast as Taylor Swift does boyfriends.
I have a much greater attraction to East and South East Asian girls, wouldn't describe as a fetish but I'm drawn to them much more than others.
I was severely introverted in the past and most of my social skills before university I gained from online interactions as I avoided people due to school life.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 67
1. I procrastinate.
2. I procrastinate.
3. I procrastinate.
4. I procrastinate.
5. I procrastinate.
6. I procrastinate.
7. I procrastinate.
8. I procrastinate.
9. I procrastinate.
10. I procrastinate.

9) I have a fascination with serial killers and psychopaths, and could spend ages researching them, which deeply concerns my parents.

You have a fascination about us? There's a first.
Reply 69

Who's your favourite killer?
1) I LOVE the weeknd
2) I like other music eg. lana del rey and shawn mendes, also american rap like kendrick lamar and eminem etc.
3) Love fashion eg. versace, gucci and fendi etc. Also like computers.
4)Like travelling, I'm all about that wanderlust lol.
5) Love costa's hot chocolate <3
6) I love the gym, david lloyd is like my mini heaven lol.
7) Normally hate being indoors all day, that's why I have the gym.
8) Like dancing to songs like I'm the artist in the music video lmao.
9) I love shopping centres, although I prefer places like westfield white city to the ones where I live.
10) I tend to be a really good listener, down to earth and easy to talk to.
Original post by Jack22031994
Ah I always thought Ravenclaw :smile: and fairs!!! Nothing wrong with Slytherin - youre not all evil!! In fact the catalyst for the series was a Gryffindor being evil!

I will - the kitchen is where the food is and I ike food :lol:

Haha yes! I mean Harry Potter himself had slytherin qualities. :rofl: reminds me of Goblet of Fire and Winky is not happy to be working in the kitchens. You can be Dobby :frown:
Original post by AppleB
Haha yes! I mean Harry Potter himself had slytherin qualities. :rofl: reminds me of Goblet of Fire and Winky is not happy to be working in the kitchens. You can be Dobby :frown:

Yeah :rofl: Ah Dobby is cool though :smile:
Yeah :rofl: Ah Dobby is cool though :smile:

I mean... why did he have to die? :cry:

He was so innocent yet annoyingly cute lool
Original post by AppleB
I mean... why did he have to die? :cry:

He was so innocent yet annoyingly cute lool

Same here! One of a few needless deaths like Hedwig :frown:
1) I'm a 15 year old girl
2) I'm a tomboy and have never worn dresses, makeup, nail polish or done anything 'girly'
3) I am the eldest of 5 kids which has both positives and negatives
4) I have a rottweiler puppy and she's annoying but I love her
5) I'm top of my year for all my subjects at school (predicted all 8-9s) but I'm so nervous for my GCSE’S next year
6) I don't like sweets, crisps, coconut, mushrooms or red meat
7) I play LOTS of football, and I support LFC (mainly because my parents do)
8) I love to read, watch movies and do extra maths work (weird, I know but I love it 😂)
9) I'm REALLY shy and socially anxious, so I only have a small group of friends. However, they're all really close friends so I guess it's an advantage.
10) I hate Love Island and don't get the hype about it. Corrie, on the other hand...
Same here! One of a few needless deaths like Hedwig :frown:

Ikr! :cry: Harry's companion... always :frown: anencephaly snapeeeee :heart:
Original post by AppleB
Ikr! :cry: Harry's companion... always :frown: anencephaly snapeeeee :heart:

Yeah - just why? There was no need! :frown: and yeah <3
Yeah - just why? There was no need! :frown: and yeah <3

I really feel the deathly hallow film captured Snape's death well. In the book he doesn't say "you have your mothers eyes" that broke my heart :frown: although I do have tear stains on my book :rofl:
Original post by AppleB
I really feel the deathly hallow film captured Snape's death well. In the book he doesn't say "you have your mothers eyes" that broke my heart :frown: although I do have tear stains on my book :rofl:

It did! aww :hugs: ah haha. Didnt make me cry but Im not the cryng sort! :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest