last ditch effort to get 50 more participants for my masters dissertation!! Watch

hljsayce
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey everyone! As part of my MSc in Sport & Exercise Psychology at Bangor University, Wales, I am required to undertake a Research Project. I am looking for any individual or team sport athletes (both amateur and pro), who play competitively (and have done so during this last competitive season). I would be sincerely grateful toward anyone who’d be kind enough to give 10 minutes of their downtime to participate in my online survey questionnaire, or alternatively, to share the link below with anyone they perceive might be interested in the psychological skills and behaviours that shape their sporting performance. Don’t worry, the link below is legit!

http://bangorsport.qualtrics.com/jfe...dj7f3sI8YvxQKV
Sammylou40
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Done

Not sure if it's helpful. Coaching staff but done it anyway
hljsayce
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Sammylou40)
Done

Not sure if it's helpful. Coaching staff but done it anyway
Hey! Our initial plan was to get coaches in addition to athletes in order for us to make a side-by-side comparison, so I'm sure we can weave this data into our analysis. I'm sincerely grateful for taking your time to complete this for me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24.06%
No (322)
75.94%

Watched Threads