Whats the weirdest/spookiest thing that ever happened to you? Watch

LybaM
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'll go first
When I lived in hackney I was playing outside of my house with my friend when we were 7 and a car drove passed and inside there was a crying and screaming woman with blood going down her head
it was a weird time im still thinking if it was real or not but both of us saw it
username1426305
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nothing atm.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I was putting up lights in my garden the other night and a bat flew into my face
username2769500
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I once shouted "there's a big sign on a website with such a name written on it" uncontrollably and it was there. And then another time I did the same thing. Have no idea but the first one was a bit scary.
AppleB
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Saw shapes standing by my bed circling me. I've seen them since the age of 6 to 14.
Mystery.
Badges: 21
Report 1 year ago
Results day is pretty spooky
raman_17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
12 Halloweens ago I saw a goblin like image on the moon. And every minute it changed orientation so it wasn't imagination.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I swear my mate's house when I was younger was haunted. Every Friday night once we were all teenagers, a few of us would stay over my mate's house and babysit his little sister while his mum and step-dad went out for the night. Then one night everyone but my mate in his family went away for the weekend and my brother and I stayed at his house for the weekend to keep him company. We were all sleeping in the living room and just as we turned everything off to go to sleep, we heard crying. So my mate gets up...

"Ugh, Sarah's crying, lemme go see to her..."
"Erm... Jay... Sarah's not here."

The crying stopped after about 15-20 seconds but we couldn't sleep for the rest of the night :rofl:
raman_17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
LybaM tenks for the rep. True story Uno
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (487)
31.16%
The paper was reasonable (603)
38.58%
Not feeling great about that exam... (256)
16.38%
It was TERRIBLE (217)
13.88%

Watched Threads