The Student Room Group

How difficult is it to get into a PwC summer internship

are most people accepted that have the requirements or is it rare to be accepted?
Original post by Trackstar
are most people accepted that have the requirements or is it rare to be accepted?

The Big 4 recruit on a rolling basis. They take the first people who meet their minimum requirements until all spots are taken, including performance at assessment days/interviews. Does mean you aren't in direct competition with other applicants at ACs.

Not sure about internships but the big4 hire 4-5k grads a year, so not particularly *insanely* competitive I'd imagine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by natninja
The Big 4 recruit on a rolling basis. They take the first people who meet their minimum requirements until all spots are taken, including performance at assessment days/interviews. Does mean you aren't in direct competition with other applicants at ACs.

Thank you, this was helpful.

Do you have an idea of how many interns generally get offered a place full time?

Do you have an idea of how many interns generally get offered a place full time?

Nearly all, you need to be pretty bad not to.
Original post by Princepieman
Not sure about internships but the big4 hire 4-5k grads a year, so not particularly *insanely* competitive I'd imagine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still 20+ applications per place. Considering GS had almost 30/place its on the more competitive side
Reply 6

Are you thinking of applying for the big 4?
Reply 7
Original post by AD360
Are you thinking of applying for the big 4?

I am, yes.
Original post by higig97
The average grad job with the Big4 has about 40 applicants per space. For internships - despite the demand being a little lower - the supply of jobs is dramatically smaller. It's very, very hard so start prepping now or you won't get in.

how can i prep? is there a website?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending