The Student Room Group

Interview at costa coffee

Hi,

I had an interview at costa coffee on Wednesday 5th July and I'm so eager to get this job I'm just wondering how long it's been for other people to hear back from costa if they've had an interview before? And some advice on if anyone thinks I should email them and ask for some news or not?

Thanks guys.
Original post by Stace98x
Hi,

I had an interview at costa coffee on Wednesday 5th July and I'm so eager to get this job I'm just wondering how long it's been for other people to hear back from costa if they've had an interview before? And some advice on if anyone thinks I should email them and ask for some news or not?

Thanks guys.

I would give it a week unless they said otherwise. They might be interviewing others.
If you are that impatient then read through the thread and you will be able to see how long it took others to find out. For temp and P/t jobs its normally quick.

https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Interview/Costa-Coffee-Interview-Questions-E300420.htm
Reply 2
Thanks, I said I'll give it till Wednesday as that will be a week and ask for at least an update. I know it's good to seem eager but I don't want to be annoying either
Original post by Stace98x
Hi,

Thanks guys.

I've just got my invitation to interview how did yours go? :smile: What sort of questions did they ask I have no idea how to prepare
Reply 4
They asked simple and typical questions like: Why costa? Do you have a passion for coffee? What is good customer service? Tell us about your past experience (as in a dealing with a difficult customer, etc) Are you fully flexible? That's literally about it, good luck with your interview!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending