The Student Room Group

Scholarships for undergraduate international students

I'm an Indian student applying for entry in 2018 and I'm going to be applying for BA History.

I'm confused about which uni to apply to. My primary criteria would be the scholarship amount I receive. I know that Oxford offers *highly coveted* international scholarships for students applying for Undergraduate courses (and naturally it would be my first choice), but other than that, I'm not all that aware about the scholarship situation.

KCL and UCL seem to be giving certain scholarships, St Andrews does too, but colleges like Durham where I'd really like to apply don't. I know that scholarships are hard to come by, especially in UK, but are there any specific colleges I should be looking at if scholarship is my primary concern (and of course, the quality of education)? Thank you :smile:
Original post by jj2k
I'm an Indian student applying for entry in 2018 and I'm going to be applying for BA History.

I'm confused about which uni to apply to. My primary criteria would be the scholarship amount I receive. I know that Oxford offers *highly coveted* international scholarships for students applying for Undergraduate courses (and naturally it would be my first choice), but other than that, I'm not all that aware about the scholarship situation.

KCL and UCL seem to be giving certain scholarships, St Andrews does too, but colleges like Durham where I'd really like to apply don't. I know that scholarships are hard to come by, especially in UK, but are there any specific colleges I should be looking at if scholarship is my primary concern (and of course, the quality of education)? Thank you :smile:

Hi,

SFE are unable to give you advise on scholarships from Individual universities and colleges , as It is the individual higher Education provider that sets these. We can only give advise on funding available from SFE.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending