Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I've been accepted to the Fine Arts Ma starting this October and I wanted to find out more about how will I be paying my tuition fees.
    My first question is when do I pay ? Is it a fixed date or can it be negotiated ?
    Do I have to pay all the money at once (I will be studying part-time, for 2 years) and if not, how many installments will there be?
    Can the university get its money directly from the bank, or does the university have some sort of special agreement with a certain bank so that I wouldn't have to pay all sorts of transfer and deposit taxes?

ReputationRep:
    Ask the university you are going to when payment dates are. I suspect that they will really be non-negotiable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eduard Balas)
    I've been accepted to the Fine Arts Ma starting this October and I wanted to find out more about how will I be paying my tuition fees.
    My first question is when do I pay ? Is it a fixed date or can it be negotiated ?
    Do I have to pay all the money at once (I will be studying part-time, for 2 years) and if not, how many installments will there be?
    Can the university get its money directly from the bank, or does the university have some sort of special agreement with a certain bank so that I wouldn't have to pay all sorts of transfer and deposit taxes?
    Student Finance pays your university at the start of every term. You can find details on your loan confirmation letter.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.