Want more information about this university?

Wimbledon Theatre Design first yr accommodation

Watch
Annatingabell
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, My name is Anna 21yrs old im starting BA theatre design at Wimbledon. hving the same trouble with accommodation ! I got an offer at Furzendown but havnt accepted it as I think it's too far and budget is very tight

I was planning on staying with my sister in Bedford and catch the trains to and back from college but it takes about 2 hours and it would be very dreadful.

im looking for ensuite room, house/flatmates to share!

I'm from Bournemouth never been In Wim' before so renting a place with walking distance to college would be ideal and it would be nice to have someone whom on the same course to share a place with!

give me a shout if you interested of have a room offer!
something under £600 would be great!
Unilodgers
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Annatingabell)
Hi, My name is Anna 21yrs old im starting BA theatre design at Wimbledon. hving the same trouble with accommodation ! I got an offer at Furzendown but havnt accepted it as I think it's too far and budget is very tight

I was planning on staying with my sister in Bedford and catch the trains to and back from college but it takes about 2 hours and it would be very dreadful.

im looking for ensuite room, house/flatmates to share!

I'm from Bournemouth never been In Wim' before so renting a place with walking distance to college would be ideal and it would be nice to have someone whom on the same course to share a place with!

give me a shout if you interested of have a room offer!
something under £600 would be great!
If you are attending a university in Wimbledon then the below given options are the best suited as they are close to the University, offer great amenities and also fully furnished.
- Chapter Kings Cross
- Somerset Court
- Victoria Hall Kings Cross
- Camden Hawley Crescent
- Bloomsbury Janet Poole House
Zeenaa96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey! My name is Zeena and I am 20, attending Wimbledon for Painting this autumn! Like you I was given an offer for Furzedown but my budget is tight. A little about me... I am American (from NYC) and I am a transfer student to UAL. I am very clean, respectful and outgoing. I don't know anyone here yet so it would be amazing to meet you as we are attending the same uni!
gemtay01
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey guys!
I'm a female second year set design student who has a spare double room in a flat share. (we both go to WCA) The house is a couple of roads from uni so a nice walk and you won't have to pay for public transport, very close to shops and the train station in Wimbledon chase hope to hear from you
Gemma
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (534)
33.99%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (647)
41.18%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (318)
20.24%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.58%

Watched Threads