The Student Room Group

Btec level 3 results

Guys i've just finished my BTEC Level 3 diploma in IT OCR and moderation and everything has been done where it was completed on 1st July. Just wondering when do we get our results and when does it get updated on UCAS TRACK?
Original post by Ro01ro
Guys i've just finished my BTEC Level 3 diploma in IT OCR and moderation and everything has been done where it was completed on 1st July. Just wondering when do we get our results and when does it get updated on UCAS TRACK?

Well apparently results are released in July, however, my sixth form is allowing us to pick up our certificates August 17th (Same day as A level results day) so I won't know my official results til that day. However, it could be different with your college and you may need to enquire with them.

Usually once BTEC results are received by the examining body, they will then be released in batches between mid-July to mid August to UCAS.

In some cases, you could receive your results before the university does and if this does happen then you have to contact the University directly or Universities usually have a portal for you to scan in your results.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Hi, Thanks for telling me this useful information I really hope my teacher has like claimed our results so everything is done on time because he told me what I got just praying that he has claimed the grades and that UCAS can update it hopefully end of July beginning of August.

Quick Reply

Latest