The Student Room Group

Providing residency evidence

Hi!
I am an EU citizen and I am applying for the postgraduate loan. I was wondering if I can send a copy of my Polish identity card as the evidence? Would an original birth certificate be acceptable? Would it need to be translated?
Thank you!
Original post by rummyvil
Hi!
I am an EU citizen and I am applying for the postgraduate loan. I was wondering if I can send a copy of my Polish identity card as the evidence? Would an original birth certificate be acceptable? Would it need to be translated?
Thank you!

Hi rummyvil,

If you are apply for a Postgraduate Loan we would require you to provide your Original ID. We would accept Your Original Polish Passport or original Polish ID card. We are unable to accept certified copies of your Id or a non UK birth certificates .

Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by Louise E SFE
Hi rummyvil,

If you are apply for a Postgraduate Loan we would require you to provide your Original ID. We would accept Your Original Polish Passport or original Polish ID card. We are unable to accept certified copies of your Id or a non UK birth certificates .

Thanks

Hi.
Is there an option to present my original ID or passport once I am in the UK?

Thanks, Daga
Hi.
Is there an option to present my original ID or passport once I am in the UK?

Thanks, Daga

Hi ,

You can provide your original ID or Passport once you are in the UK , but It may delay your Post Graduate Loan application ,as this is required to check your eligibility.
Reply 4
Hi ,

You can provide your original ID or Passport once you are in the UK , but It may delay your Post Graduate Loan application ,as this is required to check your eligibility.

Hi,

If I send you my original ID via FedEx/UPS, how quickly will you return it to me? How do you mail the original ID back to me?

Thanks,
Daga
Hi,

If I send you my original ID via FedEx/UPS, how quickly will you return it to me? How do you mail the original ID back to me?

Thanks,
Daga

Hi rummyvil,

It is currently taking around 3 working days to review EU ID. We will also return your original ID via Special Delivery.

Warm regards.
Reply 6
Original post by Shaun D SFE
Hi rummyvil,

It is currently taking around 3 working days to review EU ID. We will also return your original ID via Special Delivery.

Warm regards.

Hi,

I am sending the declaration form and document return form from an address in the US, and my mom will send you my original Polish ID from Poland. Hope that's okay. Thank you!
Reply 7
Hi, I am having difficulty UPS-ing my ID to you as I need a name of a person that would pick it up and a phone number. Could you provide it for me ASAP?

Thank you!

Hi rummyvil,

Warm regards.
Reply 8
Hi, I am having difficulty UPS-ing my ID to you as I need a name of a person that would pick it up and a phone number. Could you provide it for me ASAP?

Thank you!

Hi ,

Hi rummyvill

Any evidence or documents you send can be sent to the following address

Student Finance England
The Memphis Building
Lingfield Point
Darlington
DL1 1RW

Thanks
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 10
Hi Miriam,

That doesn't help me much. I need a name of a person because the Post Office in Poland is not letting me send it to an institution. They need a concrete name and a number.

Thanks
Original post by Miriam SFE
Hi rummyvill

Any evidence or documents you send can be sent to the following address

Student Finance England
The Memphis Building
Lingfield Point
Darlington
DL1 1RW

Thanks
Reply 11
Hi, I am having difficulty UPSing my ID to you as I need a concrete name of a person because the Post Office in Poland is not letting me send it to an institution. They need a concrete name and a number. Thanks!

Hi rummyvil,

Warm regards.
Reply 12
Hi, I am having difficulty UPSing my ID to you as I need a concrete name of a person because the Post Office in Poland is not letting me send it to an institution. They need a concrete name and a number. Thanks!
Hi ,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending