The Student Room Group

What was your easiest/most difficult GCSE exam?

GCSE results are about a month away, and I'm sure you all had an exam that you felt really great about, and one you maybe found a bit more difficult (unless you are great at all subjects :teehee:)

So, what exam was your easiest? Which was perhaps more tricky? Bonus: what grade do you think you may have got for both? :h:
Reply 1
my easiest a non-calculator maths paper, hardest probably the environment science paper.
Citizenship (both exams were easy), and probably an A*. There weren't many hard ones in my opinion, the "hardest" or least easiest was P2.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hardest I will say maths
Reply 4
English lit was trickiest
Science paper 2 easiest
Reply 5
I did mine two years ago and Edexcel maths non-calculator was the easiest. Hardest was History Paper 2
Easiest were French Reading and Writing Papers - got 100% in both of them. Found the two English Language ones pretty straight forward as well. Hardest was French Listening, Maths Non-Calculator, Chemistry and Physics.
Computing was the easiest exam.
Did mine 2012-2014. Easiest was maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I thought maths(edexcel) & English lang (AQA) was decent . Geography (edexcel B) was amazing along with OCR Citizenship. The hardest, probs all of French (IGCSE Edexcel) I hate French with a passion, and the unit 2&3s for biology, chemistry and physics(AQA).
Hardest - French (H) AQA (I was too tired to listen to French)
Easiest - Biology (H) AQA (there were lots of experiment questions

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest