Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've got my 18th birthda coming up in Oct, any ideas what I should do for it? I live in Reading, but I don't really want to go for a night out here cos well, I'm sick of it! I don't realy want a big party either cos a lot of my mates will be at uni by my bday (cos they're in the yr above). I was thinkin of hiring a limo and going to London or something, and ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimée123)
    I've got my 18th birthda coming up in Oct, any ideas what I should do for it? I live in Reading, but I don't really want to go for a night out here cos well, I'm sick of it! I don't realy want a big party either cos a lot of my mates will be at uni by my bday (cos they're in the yr above). I was thinkin of hiring a limo and going to London or something, and ideas?
    You could always just have a piss up at your house. That could be fun?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    You could always just have a piss up at your house. That could be fun?
    I don't want my house to get trashed though, I'd rather go out somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    For my 18th I had a bbq and then went out in a HUGE limo - it was absolutely class - I definitely recommend it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    For my 18th I had a bbq and then went out in a HUGE limo - it was absolutely class - I definitely recommend it!
    Cool. Roughly how much do they cost, and how many people would one seat?

ReputationRep:
    Cool. Roughly how much do they cost, and how many people would one seat?
    They vary in size, I've been in one that carries 6 before but the one I had formy 18th carried 16, the number they carry obviously means the more expensive they are, it also depends what distance you want to go i think.. definitely worth it though. It's funny watching peoples reactions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    They vary in size, I've been in one that carries 6 before but the one I had formy 18th carried 16, the number they carry obviously means the more expensive they are, it also depends what distance you want to go i think.. definitely worth it though. It's funny watching peoples reactions.
    Cool, could you give me the name of a good company? And a very rough quote for a big one for an eve?

ReputationRep:
    Cool, could you give me the name of a good company? And a very rough quote for a big one for an eve?
    It depends where you live. There are usually good local companies so have a look in the yellow pages.

ReputationRep:
    Go paintballing or bungee jumping.

ReputationRep:
    Absailing is good fun too though going in a limo is definitely better - especially if there is a lot of you.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, hire a limo and flash your boobs at guys passing by. I've seen quite a few girls in limoes do that.

By the way, I never knew Mena Suvari was only 17...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    Go paintballing or bungee jumping.
    Paintballing is good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.R)
    Paintballing is good!
    I've never been. I swear i've planned to do it so many times but something always comes up -.-

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 28, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.