The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Owens Park Tree Court room location?

Hello all!

I received an acommodation offer from University of Manchester. It's a room in Owens Park, to be exact it's "TC.G.05", which I understand is Tree Court Ground Floor. I know it isn't in the tower, but I would like to find out which building it is and whether if it points towards the street or an interior garden. I would be very pleased if anyone could help me with this. Thanks in advance.
Tree Court is located to the east of Tower, as the red marker shows.
tree court.jpg

If I remember correctly (been a month since I've moved out!) Block C is on the north side, but whether you get a view over Sheavyn House or the courtyard is a lottery, I'm afraid.

To answer your question, it is away from the street though it takes less than a minute's stroll to Wilmslow Road.

Your room will be in Block C, ground floor, room number 5.

If you've got any more questions feel free to ask me:smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by crypticlocker
tree court.jpg

If I remember correctly (been a month since I've moved out!) Block C is on the north side, but whether you get a view over Sheavyn House or the courtyard is a lottery, I'm afraid.

To answer your question, it is away from the street though it takes less than a minute's stroll to Wilmslow Road.

I've just got an offer for Tree Court too; TD.G.03 which I presume is block D room 3 on the ground floor. What's life like in tree court, is there much difference between the buildings in Owens park?
Reply 3
Original post by crypticlocker
tree court.jpg

Thanks very much for your answer! I couldn't ask for a more detailed reply, very helpful!
Original post by calbal96
I've just got an offer for Tree Court too; TD.G.03 which I presume is block D room 3 on the ground floor. What's life like in tree court, is there much difference between the buildings in Owens park?

I wouldn't say there was a great deal of difference, though Tower is famous/notorious for being somewhere where you be unlikely to get much sleep between the almost-constant partying and frequent false fire alarms.
Where is T8.17.18 if anyone knows?
Original post by ertzgrand
Where is T8.17.18 if anyone knows?

thats the tower i believe
Im in t7
Reply 7
And TE? Is it also Tree Court?
Reply 8
Does anyone know what TF.02.03 mean ?
Does anyone know what L4.02.07 means?

Quick Reply

Latest