The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Accommodation @ Roehampton

Has anyone else heard back about where they'll be living yet?
Just got an email and I'm in Lee House on Digby Stuart - so pumped!
Lemme know where you're living and if you're Lee buddies w me, hit me up! (or just hmu in general I'm desperate for Roehampton pals)
(also does anyone know if the uni puts us in touch w our flatmates or am I gonna have to do some major sleuthing? Hahaha) 😌

Scroll to see replies

No idea- haven't gotten an email yet but put Bede as my first choice! Ahahahaha! What subject are you doing? Potential Digby buds at least! 🙃😂
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Thomas Brodrick
No idea- haven't gotten an email yet but put Bede as my first choice! Ahahahaha! What subject are you doing? Potential Digby buds at least! 🙃😂

Omg yeah I got mine really early bc I took a year out and applied really early so I reckon it all got processed quicker (keen bean me) but yaaaas bede was my second choice! I'm doing classical civilisation, you? Potential digby buds 😂
Ahh fair dos- I had an unconventional gap year (resat)! 🙄🤦🏻*♂️😂And creative writing! Legit can't wait till September!! 🎉 Where abouts are you from? 😁
Reply 4
Ahh fair dos- I had an unconventional gap year (resat)! 🙄🤦🏻*♂️😂And creative writing! Legit can't wait till September!! 🎉 Where abouts are you from? 😁

Aha tell me about it, I took a year out and spent £180 to resit 3 of my exams but then got an unconditional offer so didn't even need to do them 🙄🙄 and I'm living just south of London at the moment, just past Croydon 😎 you?
And omg same, I feel this past year has gone so slowly - I'm buzzing to get there lol
Ahahahaha I got an unconditional too- made me less motivated for exams though tbh! 🙃🤦🏻*♂️😂 Living in Liverpool atm so moving day is going to be a mission! Day after I fly back from holiday is moving in day as well! 🤦🏻*♂️😂🎉
Reply 6
Tbh I can't believe you still resat, the second I found out I got in I was like right that's it 😂 and ah man! That's so far away- hope you're not bringing too much stuff! Unfortunate time to come back from holiday too 😌
If it's any consolation I'm stressing about my birthday too because it's a couple days after moving in so slap bang in the middle of freshers (and I can't tell if that's good or bad 😐) I'm Sian btw, not sure my profile says that anywhere 😁
Reply 7
Original post by stressedjam
i haven't got an offer yet, but i'm hoping for Lee house too!!

Nice! I'll keep my fingers crossed for u! If you're in flat LB00 lemme kno 😁
Ahh fab my username speaks for itself! Aha! Nah it'll be fab- defo have to make a thing of it! Atmosphere will be fab- like a ready made party vibe! 🎉😁 Also hey!! 👋🏻
Hi! I've applied for Wesley Hall in Southlands College, although if theres no ensuite rooms left they may put me in Lee House (Im taking Film & Creative writing) I was just wondering- as I had a firm unconditional & accepted it months ago does it seem weird that I havent had my accommodation offer yet? Or do you think they will just send all the emails after results day regardless?
xx
Original post by hellokatiepanda
Hi! I've applied for Wesley Hall in Southlands College, although if theres no ensuite rooms left they may put me in Lee House (Im taking Film & Creative writing) I was just wondering- as I had a firm unconditional & accepted it months ago does it seem weird that I havent had my accommodation offer yet? Or do you think they will just send all the emails after results day regardless?
xx

i'm in the same boat about offers. i think i read on their site somewhere that we have to re-confirm offers on results day? so i'm assuming they have to come out in the next couple of weeks...
Original post by stressedjam
i'm in the same boat about offers. i think i read on their site somewhere that we have to re-confirm offers on results day? so i'm assuming they have to come out in the next couple of weeks...

Hopefully they will be soon!!
Reply 12
I think its fairly standard for most people to hear back about accommodation closer to/after results day - I think I was just lucky finding out so quickly! Wouldnt worry about it if I were you, I dont think many people have heard back yet :smile:
Reply 13
Ahh fab my username speaks for itself! Aha! Nah it'll be fab- defo have to make a thing of it! Atmosphere will be fab- like a ready made party vibe! 🎉😁 Also hey!! 👋🏻

Well hey if you wanna pop down to LB00 on the 20th 😂 only requirement is that you bring cake....🎂🍾 (and maybe booze)
Ahahaha of course! 🍷🍰😂 I'll be there! 🙆🏻*♂️And yeah don't be stressed don't think many people have heard back tbh! I haven't either! 😁
Wow. You're so lucky to get Lee. I definitely want to be in Lee or Shaw myself. I think either is pretty good for my creative writing degree. I'm signed up to a special scheme where anyone with autism gets to move to accommodation a few days before everyone else and gets some extra support with settling in. I don't know if anyone else has something similar.
Ahhh cool I'm doing creative writing myself! Nice to meet you I'm Tom (if my username wasn't already obvious)! 🤦🏻*♂️😂
Btw if anyone has Facebook feel free to add me! Also my Instagram is thomasbrodrick1997 if you prefer using that! 💁🏻*♂️😂
Reply 18
Original post by Evilopoly90
Wow. You're so lucky to get Lee. I definitely want to be in Lee or Shaw myself. I think either is pretty good for my creative writing degree. I'm signed up to a special scheme where anyone with autism gets to move to accommodation a few days before everyone else and gets some extra support with settling in. I don't know if anyone else has something similar.

Haha yeah I was gunning for Lee! Got speaking to someone who lived in my flat and apparently he thinks it's haunted, but i'm right next to the washroom so I don't mind - easy washing! 😁
fingers crossed you're in Shaw or Lee! (if it's flat LB00 hit me up!) it'll be nice to move in a few days early as well to get settled :smile: is creative writing at Digby then? I assume you'll get priority for accommodation there if that's where your course is. All very exciting! 🙌
Original post by hellokatiepanda
Hopefully they will be soon!!

How did it go?!

Quick Reply

Latest