Reply 41
It works! From O2 phone. I sent a message to my mum downstairs. :biggrin:
Reply 42
glance
It works! From O2 phone. I sent a message to my mum downstairs. :biggrin:

I done that too
my mum just put the phone down LOL
Reply 43
I just send one to my older sister saying 'Hello. I like that pink top you're wearing', etc etc describing her, and she goes 'Omg where are you you sicko?!' LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 44
Aimée123
I just send one to my older sister saying 'Hello. I like that pink top you're wearing', etc etc describing her, and she goes 'Omg where are you you sicko?!' LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, i think the mobile companies have made a big mistake introducing this!
Reply 45
chats

Hohoho so open to abuse...but then I guess if you have to spend 10p every time it might not be so funny after a while. It doesn't work from www.cbfsms.com :frown: Otherwise that would rock!
Reply 46
chats

Me too! :biggrin:
That has just inspired me. I remember aaaages ago when mobile phones started becoming all the rage there was rumours you could do this but I was so young I never dared try it, and I'd forgotten about it, until now of course.

Mwahahahahahaahaaaaaaaa.....I'm gonna be havin some fun tonight.......
Reply 48
goldenbarnes

Mwahahahahahaahaaaaaaaa.....I'm gonna be havin some fun tonight.....

having fun?
argh! gotta buy more credit!
Aimée123

Hahaha that's excellent :biggrin:

Do we know if it works on Orange? Don't want to have to go buy credit for my old 02 phone just to experience this wonder.. :tongue:
Reply 51
innercitylife
Hahaha that's excellent :biggrin:

Do we know if it works on Orange? Don't want to have to go buy credit for my old 02 phone just to experience this wonder.. :tongue:

have a go! its only 10-12p and is well worth it!! LOL
chats
have a go! its only 10-12p and is well worth it!! LOL
Hehe I'll try tomorrow when it's less likely to wake up the entire house. :tongue:
innercitylife
Hehe I'll try tomorrow when it's less likely to wake up the entire house. :tongue:

Waking up the entire house would be so much better!

do it!! go on!! *prods*
Reply 54
innercitylife

you could have some serious fun right now!

wake them up they will be in a panic state then leave some messed up message!

i suggest, ''Terrorist attack imminent'' or ''you have 7 days to live''
chats
I just found out you can send txt's to house phones then some funnnnnny voice reads the message out to you.

i bet i'm slow and everyone knew this ages ago :redface:

LMAOOOO :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

hehe thats cool
you can do it to one of my house fones, its an ISDN system phone, but u gotta activate it first ...
havent heard of the voice that readds it out to you'! i bet thats funny! :tongue:
That would be totally harsh.. :tongue: you're both evil hahaha.
my dad got freaked out because a friend sent us one a few weeks back..it is really funny

Latest

Trending

Trending