lgbt don't face as much discrimination as people following a religion.

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
username2400323
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Facts.
Cubone-r
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Dragon5555)
Facts.
Oh God, you have just started the oppression Olympics.
Trapz99
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Depends on which country you're talking about
saharan_skies
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Oh my goooooood. Don't start this.
username2400323
Rep:
Truth hurts. I write about the UK.
username3433118
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I'm here to say the word Islam and Muslims before anyone else.
I need a medal now.
S.G.
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Facts.
FFS.

From my experience as a religious person, I haven't been discriminated against personally. I also went to an all boys school and there were 3 gays in my year. Nobody really cared.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Where's the popcorn vendor?
S.G.
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ)
Where's the popcorn vendor?
He probably sponsors these threads.
username2400323
Rep:
They aren't discriminated...they simply want constant attention and the truth is some people cba and by not responding or feeding their hunger for attention they class it as discrimination. lgbt summed up.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SGHD26716)
He probably sponsors these threads.
A very profitable business plan.
S.G.
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ)
A very profitable business plan.
Indeed
username2400323
Rep:
They aren't discriminated...they simply want constant attention and the truth is some people cba and by not responding or feeding their hunger for attention they class it as discrimination. lgbt summed up.
My point is that they provoke and then act as though they are being discriminated because of their choice of being lgbtqwertyuiiop
username2400323
Rep:
I write lgbtqwertyuiop because the letters in lgbtqwertyuiop that have not been included in lgbt are likely to be made some time soon when a person decides to create something hahaha
Ciel.
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Facts.
Is that why religious people bully LGBT? :laugh: Stop trolling, you can't be serious
Fluffybunneh
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Opinions ≠ Facts.
Until you can provide non-anecdotal evidence, your statement will remain as an opinion uwu
username2400323
Rep:
(Original post by Ciel.)
Is that why religious people bully LGBT? :laugh: Stop trolling, you can't be serious
I would class my friend as a religious person and he doesn't bully anyone e.g a man claiming to be female or any homos or bi
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I do enjoy seeing intelligent and erudite individuals engaged in high-minded debate.

Unfortunately I'm not seeing that in this thread.
Ciel.
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I would class my friend as a religious person and he doesn't bully anyone e.g a man claiming to be female or any homos or bi
Wow, I'm sure a trans person would be thrilled to know that........................
I don't give a damn about one person. We are talking about majority here, dude.
username2400323
Rep:
(Original post by Ciel.)
Wow, I'm sure a trans person would be thrilled to know that........................
I don't give a damn about one person. We are talking about majority here, dude.
You aren't writing about the majority but instead you write about those you wish to write about that will make your arguements come across as better. Each person writes about their experience and then end their arguement with "yes this is the majority I speak for"
X
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (8)
34.78%
Take a gap year (5)
21.74%
Resit my exams (6)
26.09%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (2)
8.7%
I don't know yet (1)
4.35%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.35%

Watched Threads