Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! Today at approximately 4:09 AM I turned 14! My parents gave me a cell phone,the computer I'm typing on was a present from my aunt and I got about 65 dollars in money! It's been pretty kick-ass! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday!!!!!

now go to bed!

LOL only kidding

ReputationRep:
    It's 10:36 in the morning where I live! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkShadows08)
    It's 10:36 in the morning where I live! :cool:
    Happy Birthday!

ReputationRep:
    Good Onya!

ReputationRep:
    give me your money or i shall beat the living daylights out of you young one.

ReputationRep:
    Never! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday!!! Have a good one!!!

Party time!!!!!!

Hey everyone! Today at approximately 4:09 AM I turned 14! My parents gave me a cell phone,the computer I'm typing on was a present from my aunt and I got about 65 dollars in money! It's been pretty kick-ass! :cool:
    Happy Birthday, no longer an unlucky number; life must feel pretty good. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    happy birthday :eek: :eek:
    I hate my birthday,I have a birthday phobea(SP?) my parents gave me nothing on my birthday last year,They wanted to give me money,but I refused,I was a rich little teenyweeny at that time,so I wanted a present which they didn't buy me,and now I'm broke*LOL* :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Well I've been broke since January, so I was pretty happy to get even 5 dollars! :cool:

(Original post by habosh)
    happy birthday :eek: :eek:
    I hate my birthday,I have a birthday phobea(SP?) my parents gave me nothing on my birthday last year,They wanted to give me money,but I refused,I was a rich little teenyweeny at that time,so I wanted a present which they didn't buy me,and now I'm broke*LOL* :mad:
    That was stupid, you can never have too much money; why didn't you accept it and save it. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Haooy B'day! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    well habosh i don't think we need any more evidence, it's pretty conclusive that you are a top class idiot. good job numpty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobbybrown)
    well habosh i don't think we need any more evidence, it's pretty conclusive that you are a top class idiot. good job numpty
    :eek:
    hehe

ReputationRep:
    he hath brought shame to the 10th of december :[

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    That was stupid, you can never have too much money; why didn't you accept it and save it. :confused:
    I was posisted :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vinz)
    he hath brought shame to the 10th of december :[
    She

ReputationRep:
    You were what? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Any younger and you would be minus something. And you're an American. Why are you posting this on UK Learning Forums?

Happy Birthday though!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.