The Student Room Group

Do guys actually buy sex toys?

Do you?

Hwta you have? Is having a fleshlight a thing? Is it seem as acceptable to have one?

Just wanna know as most girls I know have at least a dildo inc myself and its seems acceptable for us girls to have them!
There is definitely more social prejudice against having an 'insert your bits in this' toy rather than an 'insert this in your bits' one - the former is seen as failure to get a partner, the latter isn't - but I'm not the only man with a Fleshlight (and a partner...)
Used to have a fleshlight but didn't really enjoy it. Also have a vibrating cock ring

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ittybitty
Do you?

Hwta you have? Is having a fleshlight a thing? Is it seem as acceptable to have one?

Just wanna know as most girls I know have at least a dildo inc myself and its seems acceptable for us girls to have them!

Have a small but powerful vibrator for anal pleasure. I'm straight as I don't find men physically attractive but tried anal play experimenting and had never turned back since.
Yeah, I think probably it's more socially acceptable among girls to have one... guys tend to be ashamed of everything, and most guys don't talk with other guys (or anyone) about having a fleshlight if they do. Guys (I'm a guy by the way) are so afraid of being seen as "gay" (at least in the USA where I live) that they think anything aside from talking about laying chicks might be gay so they don't talk about it.

Quick Reply