The Student Room Group

What were your favourite cartoons/TV shows during school years?

I used to love the Queen's nose, Bernard's Watch, Babestation previews, The Tweenies and Storymakers was lit too.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Kids nowadays don't know what they're missing, the shows that are on now are awful compared to Mona the vampire and so on
One of these isn't like the others :rofl:

Mona the Vampire was top quality stuff, Brum was 10/10
omg Moana the Vampire was amazing :love:
I loved Thomas the tank engine, Noddy, Tweenies, Teletubbies. Mister Maker :yep:, was kinda forced to watch roary the racing car :I , bob the builder, postman pat, fireman sam, Nina and the Neurones :love:, Brum, Bod, Willow the Wisp, Finger mouse :love:, Arthur, Bananas in Pyjamas, Barney, Mr Ben, Wacky Races, top Cat, Looney Tunes , the Clangers :heart: err
probs other stuff too
Never got into in the night garden, waybuloo was funny, 64 zoo lane and Charlie and Lola were cute but never really liked them much

getting into my teens, I really enjoyed horrible histories, sorry I have got no head, Scooby do <3, art attack, Fantastic Four, Spiderman, Tricky TV, Danger mouse :love:, Tom n Jerry :woo: Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet, Stingray and more :tongue:
Original post by somemightsay888
One of these isn't like the others :rofl:

Mona the Vampire was top quality stuff, Brum was 10/10

I loved Brum so much, got a Brum toy car for my birthday
cried so much when I broke it that I was given another one

Spoiler

Ohh man I remember the Queens nose... #nostalgia

also Fun House (that was a little earlier) man how I loved that show. Wished I could have been on there... or done the same to my own room
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I loved Brum so much, got a Brum toy car for my birthday
cried so much when I broke it that I was given another one

Spoiler

I had a Brum toy as well, it was made of metal and kinda destructive tbh like the old Tonka Trucks, after a few goes with it I think my parents decided it was in the best interests of the house for the toy to er, magically "get lost" :rofl:

There used to be a full size Brum pedal car in the hospital play area once :sogood:
All time favourite was Avatar: The Last Airbender. I ought to re-watch it at some point before September.
Original post by somemightsay888
I had a Brum toy as well, it was made of metal and kinda destructive tbh like the old Tonka Trucks, after a few goes with it I think my parents decided it was in the best interests of the house for the toy to er, magically "get lost" :rofl:

There used to be a full size Brum pedal car in the hospital play area once :sogood:

xD ahahhaha :lol:

WOT THAT IS THE COOLEST THING
OMG I loved this show!
This and the er wot were they called
TOTALLY SPIES OMG

Original post by Fox Corner
Arthur
King Stupid
Raven
Wizards Of Waverly place
Zack and Cody
Galatic Football
Spiderman (the 90s one but episodes showed in 2000's)
Xmen Evoloution and the 90s one
the classic Cartoon Network shows
The newer ones (Adventure time, Rigby+Mordacai, misadventures of flapjack)
Rugrats
Spongebob
DRAKE AND JOSH
Original post by orderofthelotus
All time favourite was Avatar: The Last Airbender. I ought to re-watch it at some point before September.

I first watched that last year but have to agree--know the Normies are reacting to it now on YouTube?

Posted from TSR Mobile
download.png

jonny bravooooo😍
Zoey 101
Spongebob
Drake and josh
ICarly
Kenan & Kel

These were my favourites :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hannah montana
wizards of waverly place
thats so raven
suit life on deck and suit life and cody
and all those stuff

Grizzy tales of gruesome kids
scooby dooby doo

and omg theres way too much
Inspector gadget, all of those Hannah Barbara shows

Batman cartoon with robin. Ah there's so.much
Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
Regular Show
Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy
Original post by Abu_Lahab
Kids nowadays don't know what they're missing, the shows that are on now are awful compared to Mona the vampire and so on

I agree on that one.
Ive seen the new bob the builder. Thats **** compared to the old one. The new noddy isnt as good as well. Some of the new shows in general nowadays just arent as good as some of the old shows that we used to watch.

Quick Reply

Latest